Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th-13th March Fixtures

one for the refs on a direct frree kick are players allowed to protect there face with an arm across your face? i was told not to last night

Long answer: if the arm was there and not jutting out before the free kick was taken, I wouldn't have any dramas with it. I would have a decision to make if the arm suddenly moved up to the face as the ball was flying ! Referee played it safe: by getting your arm down, he saved himself the possibility of being chased around the pitch by one of the teams.

Short answer: take it like a man!

nice try nln but not playing you've obviously been in callusion with another poster at the match last night

I thought that too. It's uncanny how similar AUP's & NLN's match reports are. It's almost as if they both went to the same game                                                                                                       

are you gonna answer my question pastie or are you gonna keep coming on here and being smarmy and obnoxious towards me,i will repeat what the question is, who was the manager when you first started with the club?we must have played together or at least supported many matches together,50 years is a long time at 1 club buit i can't place you. 

are you gonna answer my question pastie or are you gonna keep coming on here and being smarmy and obnoxious towards me,i will repeat what the question is, who was the manager when you first started with the club?we must have played together or at least supported many matches together,50 years is a long time at 1 club buit i can't place you.

It not me miss spelling postie either duncs as I'm not that old

ha ha ha mate i know its not you but whoever he/she is should be congratulated,im gonna come down on saturday and see if i can put a face to the name and have a catch up,i know i said i wouldn't come to a game this season but the club is in my blood and i miss it.

ha ha ha mate i know its not you but whoever he/she is should be congratulated,im gonna come down on saturday and see if i can put a face to the name and have a catch up,i know i said i wouldn't come to a game this season but the club is in my blood and i miss it.

I better make the pitch look like a footie pitch then don't want you having a dig at me on here that's my job lol

Latest Hanworth 1-2 MVSCR (Burton, Goodman) (2nd half)

Cambo (Spurr, Cousins) 2-0 Badshot Lea (Aldershot Cup)(HT)

RPV 0-2 Farnham

Chessington 0-2 South Park (Stafford, Lavery)

Hartley Wintney 0-1 Molesey

Edited by Chris Clapham

THURSDAY RESULTS

Hartley 0-2 Molesey

Chessington 0-3 South Park

Hanworth 1-2 MVSCR

RPV 1-2 Farnham

Badshot Lea 0-3 Camberley (Aldershot Cup)

Edited by Chris Clapham

South Park shook off the cobwebs from Tuesday night,and had a convincing 3-0 win over Chessington and Hook.The leaky defence,shut up shop tonight,do not think their keeper had a shot to save all night.Elsewhere nice to see Hanworth blood 6 u/18 in their 2-1 loss to Mole Valley,we obviously know where their priorities lie,the Premier Cup.My card was marked that this could happen.Anyway news from the Grapevine,this years Premier Cup Final will be played at Carshalton Athletics ground,on  Saturday 10th May 3pm k.o.Nice to see some old friends tonight,at the game.The Ref  Mr. Steve Hawkes had a great game, the best I have seen this year,where have the League been hiding him?Not far for him to travel on a Thurs night? Aldershot to Chessington a local game.THANKS JACK for the lift home.One for Stan the Man,keep posting son,you heard it here first SOUTH PARK CHAMPIONS without a doubt.

Best keeper? Got some competition from the Croydon one there. Immense last night.

Best keeper ?  I have seen alot of good keepers this season albeit some poor ones, but to analyse the CCL best keeper cannot be judged on one viewing in my opinion because on that one occasion he may have had a blinder, yet the next game he was poor, so I think to evaluate a good keeper is his consistancy, and that can be said of Camberley's keeper Garness who I have now seen on 4 occasions and impressed..  On every occasion, he was big, strong, dominant, controls his area, good on crosses, good distribution, starting position and good talker.

In my opinion, I believe he can, maybe he has, played at highter level without doubt. 

Looking at the league table, it does not surprise me that Camberley have the best defensive record with Garness in goal. 

His name is not of a common one withing the CCL circles that I can recall, so he has arrived from another league, now that would be interesting to know where from ?

Camberley supporter Krooner, do you know much about him ?

Funny enough Google definitely backs up Bad Guys comments as regards oneal garness.

Flaps at Fennessy corner.

Upended Gould for a Penalty

Was booked for handball outside the area.

Brought down Brendan Mathew,followed by Red

Struggles to claim a cross under pressure

If I was him,I would sue them under the misinformation act,then call BAD GUY as my main Witness.Bad Guy is never wrong.

He does play CCL Level mate.  Cant be perfect.  Only Refs are expected to be perfect at this level.

Did you bother with all the good comments ;)