Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th-13th March Fixtures

Smudge even the VERY BEST keepers have howlers and make mistakes more so CCL keepers.  As I said, I'm going on the 4 times Ive seen Camberleys Garness and he was very impressive otherwise I wouldn't mention it.  You must be busy so suggest you look up other keepers like you did for Garness and report back telling me how perfect they were ! 

Strange I see Garness flapped a corner from Fennessey was mentioned....I recognise that name . :o ..lets keep it in the family but.good plug all the same Smudge  ;)  !

Bradshaw without a doubt and with glen hoddle type distribution but the croydon keeper is decent as I stated after the time I saw him at Windsor

Smudge even the VERY BEST keepers have howlers and make mistakes more so CCL keepers.  As I said, I'm going on the 4 times Ive seen Camberleys Garness and he was very impressive otherwise I wouldn't mention it.  You must be busy so suggest you look up other keepers like you did for Garness and report back telling me how perfect they were ! 

Strange I see Garness flapped a corner from Fennessey was mentioned....I recognise that name . :o ..lets keep it in the family but.good plug all the same Smudge  ;)  !

Bradders pages and pages of Google ,they luv him.Wazza the best,highly recommended,and Nice Guy on and on the pitch.Wins the banter with fans award by a country mile.Francis Ameyaw rave reports on Google.Have a look for yourself,very interesting reading.

I've seen Garness a few times and he is definitely a very decent keeper but my money is on one of Bradshaw, Wastell and Ameyaw - all of whom have played or are playing for Croydon.

You'll have to go a long way to find a better keeper than Wazza at this level, he played for us in Ryman Premier when he was a young man and he was just about the best keeper in the league and that was at step 2 before Conference North and South were formed. And agreed fabulous banter with a genuine smile on his face.

Bradders was only with us a relatively short while and is clearly a notch or two above the level, but better than Wastell - well the juries out for me, but any club would be pleased to have him.

As for Francis, brilliant, loyal, humble and very well practiced behind the perennially leaky Trams defence, 'nuff said about Francis we want him for next year in the SCEL(?) but if he was your keeper you would love him too.

having worked with and around bradders the discipline, effort, work rate,and atitude in training is top drawer playing well well below he,s ability, hopefully he will go on and play with a side to compliment the boys ability. thats no disrespect to westfield but hes a conference keeper.

Not yet seen Westfield strangely enough, but when I do before season is out, I will pay extra attention to Westfield keeper Bradshaw.... as I said, commented on the keepers I've seen so far this season.

I'm sure TRS or Fox in the box will give you some footage soon :)

Nearly everyone connected with this league already knows Bradshaw, you need to get out more.

Edited by Young Veteran

are you gonna answer my question pastie or are you gonna keep coming on here and being smarmy and obnoxious towards me,i will repeat what the question is, who was the manager when you first started with the club?we must have played together or at least supported many matches together,50 years is a long time at 1 club buit i can't place you. 

'Pot calling the kettle black' here. As far as I am concerned your question is 2nd in the queue to the one I have been asking you for nearly a year but with no reply. What issues have you got with the current committee at Ash? One of the things that you have complained about is that they do not know the history of the club. I can assure you that they do as saw the club through their centenary year and hopefully for many more years to come. Your comments and constant digs belittle all the hard work they do behind the scenes (which is free to the club). However Duncs, you are not the only one on this forum that post criticism about the way clubs are run who don't have a clue themselves of how a club is run. To these people I say offer  some of your time to a local club to help out in any way that you can because I know that they will be grateful for any extra help.

nice try nln but not playing you've obviously been in callusion with another poster at the match last night

I thought that too. It's uncanny how similar AUP's & NLN's match reports are. It's almost as if they both went to the same game                                                                                                       

Shame on you NLN and Smudge for liking obnoxious posts

Shame on you NLN and Smudge for liking obnoxious posts

don't try and win favour with other posters it is a sign of weakness,now instead of trying to make me the cause of ash's demise concetrate on the club as a whole and not just one individual,was coming to the match today but unfortunately am having to work a bit later than was originally planned,to answer your question i am not having a go at the people who are running the club they do a tremendous job,i am criticising the way the football side of things has been allowed to deterioate and the way my name was dragged through the mud at the start of this season by people who don't know me,now who was the manager 50years ago when you started at the club(for the 3rd time)recently on this forum i offered my services to the club when the clubhouse was damaged for free and i heard nothing from any of you,guess what i do for a living,good luck for today cos its the team that is important not me and you.  

AUPastie can i just remind you that anything that is posted on this forum is football related and nothing else, the clue is in the name of the forum,as you rightly say i and many others do not have a clue about the running of a club and would not criticise the many willing volunteers,we come on here to voice our opinions in the running of our football teams please do not make the mistake of mixing the two things together,i think you are trying to make me look as bad as you can and have stooped to an all time low,please talk to me about football and nothing else

I think Au Pastie is right Duncs stop complaining and belittling the club you supposedly love in public just get down there and support and help them, it comes across as cheap and point scoring all your constant digs on here! Shame on you!!!

AUPastie can i just remind you that anything that is posted on this forum is football related and nothing else, the clue is in the name of the forum,as you rightly say i and many others do not have a clue about the running of a club and would not criticise the many willing volunteers,we come on here to voice our opinions in the running of our football teams please do not make the mistake of mixing the two things together,i think you are trying to make me look as bad as you can and have stooped to an all time low,please talk to me about football and nothing else

I think Au Pastie is right Duncs stop complaining and belittling the club you supposedly love in public just get down there and support and help them, it comes across as cheap and point scoring all your constant digs on here! Shame on you!!!

what i say and write is not on here for your lots approval or dissaproval,for gods sake do i complain about your continous tedios posts,i am not belittilling the club they and one in particular is trying to make me look a kent on here because i made him/hers argument about me criticising the running of the club and the running of the football club as 2 different things,you have got more chance of seeing jack the ripper down there helping than me,by the way thats their choice and not mine,stan the man you are not qualified to talk on this subject so feck off and do one,what is it about these late night posts that reek of a brain altering substance  

Edited by duncs

There are a couple of abandoned prams and some toys on the path...do they belong to anyone? :unsure:

is this your attempt at being funny if it is don't give up your day job kent.......what do you want me to write everything is rosie at ash we love losing i hope we get relegated it will do us good we can rebuild in div1 just like sandhurst  give the manager a chance he is not qualified at this level he will come good.....pigs might fecking fly