Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th-13th March Fixtures

so who should of been the manager, because the one before didnt get it right did he with hes so called experience, with respect should be playing div 1 if not for default

before you spout your mouth off ask for the facts from the ash committee,when the 1st team manager resigned before the end of last season who did they offer the job to. 

so who should of been the manager, because the one before didnt get it right did he with hes so called experience, with respect should be playing div 1 if not for default

just been told you are on the management team at Knaphill and i would know as much about them as you do about Ash,Lwould not have the gall to come on here and start picking a fight with someone who has been at your club for 40 years,still waiting for your mucker AUPASTIE to give me an answer to the question who was the manager when he first started at the club 50 years ago ?

such angry person, you are always having a dig at people whose opinion is different to yours, and as you say for the 2nd time who do you think should have got the job, and no im not part of any management team im like you a cone picker but done it at a better level

i am probably the most laid back person you could ever meet, are you another one who doesn't like the truth why don't you just butt out and go and play with koo,you don't know what level i have played/managed at your just listening to people who don't know me but would like to,i don't THINK i know who should of been offered the job i KNOW who it was offered to and for the 2nd time(i love it when you lot copy me)ask the Ash committee 

just been told there is a guy on knaphill website wiv the same name as you and guess what he is the 1st team coach now if that is you i will not be responding to you again cos i don't converse with liers,so my question to you is is it you ?

Calm down chaps.

Interesting reading on Google

On field changes have been augmented with Off pitch changes,a new Senior Committee has been elected,who have a combined vision and commitment to progress Ash Utd to NEW levels.Bit like the Premiership in 6 years quotes,that we have heard so often.

ok Smudge i am really calm i am just getting the idea that some people are telling me porkies it could get very interesting soon,and they wonder why i don't go to watch anymore what has happened to this football club ?

Duncs,you may as well talk to the wall.You are debating with the unknown,posters with hidden identities whom you have never met,who have never met you.Think of the money your saving (winner) and the money Ash are losing(losers) by you not attending.

Duncs,you may as well talk to the wall.You are debating with the unknown,posters with hidden identities whom you have never met,who have never met you.Think of the money your saving (winner) and the money Ash are losing(losers) by you not attending.

Its not just me Smudge just cos i am the only one on here means you only get my opinion,there are loads of Ash people who go elsewhere because of the unfriendly attitude that is handed out by the current lot (i'm talking about football AUPastie)and now they are even choosing to lie to me on a public forum,I would rather spend my money at their turnstile than all the other clubs i currently visit

just been told you are on the management team at Knaphill and i would know as much about them as you do about Ash,Lwould not have the gall to come on here and start picking a fight with someone who has been at your club for 40 years,still waiting for your mucker AUPASTIE to give me an answer to the question who was the manager when he first started at the club 50 years ago ?

Duncs you are right about the Knaphill connection though,who else would have a Knaphill training session video,on their profile on here if they were not connected to them.He says he has worked with Bradders,and coached at a higher level maybe Farnborough,so your looking for a Goalkeeping coach,they use cones a lot,who is now at Knaphill.Hope this helps in your quest to uncover this scoundrel.

Mystery over,Smudge investigations has delved deep into google to find out the identity of DOUGHIE.After a time consuming search all can be revealed.Now the name doughie was the key,Dough = Bread=Baker,and low and behold Knaphill 1st team coach is none other than Mr. Rowland Baker,Just hope for his sake Knaphill do not break out the Champagne to early this year though ;)  a la Farleigh.Must say Knaphill have an excellent website though,puts the CCL one to shame.

Mystery over,Smudge investigations has delved deep into google to find out the identity of DOUGHIE.After a time consuming search all can be revealed.Now the name doughie was the key,Dough = Bread=Baker,and low and behold Knaphill 1st team coach is none other than Mr. Rowland Baker,Just hope for his sake Knaphill do not break out the Champagne to early this year though ;)  a la Farleigh.Must say Knaphill have an excellent website though,puts the CCL one to shame.

ha ha ha brilliant Smudgey old mate

no mystery, koo told duncs 2 weeks ago who i was or is koo a lier as well? and thanks smudge key word COACH not management, cant keep living in the past taking each game as it happens lots of big games for everyone and no champagne cant afford it, guys trawling through the internet to seach me makes me feel tops to think you spend a sunday doing that nice keep it up men.

don't try and win favour with other posters it is a sign of weakness,now instead of trying to make me the cause of ash's demise concetrate on the club as a whole and not just one individual,was coming to the match today but unfortunately am having to work a bit later than was originally planned,to answer your question i am not having a go at the people who are running the club they do a tremendous job,i am criticising the way the football side of things has been allowed to deterioate and the way my name was dragged through the mud at the start of this season by people who don't know me,now who was the manager 50years ago when you started at the club(for the 3rd time)recently on this forum i offered my services to the club when the clubhouse was damaged for free and i heard nothing from any of you,guess what i do for a living,good luck for today cos its the team that is important not me and you.

Well a lot has gone on since my last post and will answer what I can.

Yes we are concentrating on the club as a whole. I can also tell you that I am not a liar and neither are the rest of the Ash committee. Duncs if you want to have your say about how the club is run then become a club member and come to the AGM’s as this is the place to voice your concerns not this forum. Did I say that you are the cause of the club’s demise I don’t think so. The intention was just wanting you to stop bad mouthing the club with your constant digs which you have done all season. What’s this about us dragging your name through the mud at the start of the season, why would we?

Do you think that anybody reading your posts are going to think favourable about Ash and may not think it so welcoming watching a game at Ash. We have had a couple of visiting clubs who have asked who is this Duncs guy on the forum and why has he really got it in for you.

Doughie, it doesn’t matter who thinks who the manager should be the final decision is up to the club committee who pick who they think is the best candidate who suits the club at that time. When Paul Bonner handed his resignation in towards the end of last season the final decision was to ask Paul to carry on as our best option.

Duncs, you want to read what you post more carefully as you often contradict yourself and also what other people post. I said that I supported the club . 1964 was when I first watched Ash with my dad. How I wish he told me the managers name and to remember it because I was going to be quizzed on it in 50 years time. I have been watching Ash play home and away since 1998.

Smudge, give us £40 million and we will add premiership in 8 years. Ash committee have always worn club ties on match days. I have stood next to Duncs at Ash games. Last time was at Badshot Lea away (Godalming) with AU Postie where Duncs told us something interesting about Hartley Witney.

So not quite the unknown. This is as far as I am prepared to go on a public forum but if you want some more answers that will make your hair curl Duncs come down to Ash on Tuesday 25th when we play Badshot Lea. If you don’t want to spend your hard earn then I will pay for you to get in.

Edited by AU PASTIE