Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 22nd March Matches

As far as DFC  is concerned, (appertaining to certain comments).  If and when I hear exactly what the outcome is as far as Meadowbank is concerned, I promise I will post on here.

I can assure you all that at the moment, there is a lot going on 'behind the scenes' but for obvious reasons to the intelligent on this forum, these details are not for public consumption at the present time.

For my first post on here i have to ask questions over the numerous comments made on the forum over this past season concerning Dorking FC which just cant be ignored.

Firstly the comment of "lots going on behind the scenes" seems to crop up plenty of times so does this mean behind the public view or behind the back of the Chairman / owners?

Surely if you want a club to be helped you need to be open and honest so that everyone knows whats going on after all we all want the same thing which is healthy local grassroots football, dont we?

Open the doors, dont close them with deceipt and lies i would say is the message.

Someone once said "The Truth Will Out" and as far as Dorking FC is concerned i think the time is just about right for it to do so?

A very interesting first post Wookster,now you mention being OPEN and HONEST,so your real name is Mr Wookster,or are you hiding behind a name.Hardly OPEN and HONEST,I think you would agree.PETER EATON aka Smudge.

Couldnt agree more Smudge, nickname i have had for 30years so always used, for info, Charlie.

Last I heard from DFC v Spelthorne.

Spelthorne were 1-0 up. (Just for Wookster !!)

Last I heard from Chris C,

C/Wood 4-1 Camberley.

Now 5-1 up to Colliers Wood.

Now 5-1 up to Colliers Wood.

Now 5-2 Penalty.

Edited by Big J R