Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures 25th-27th March

Just wish you would give the Correct facts G.F. Bedfont took a 93 min lead,Croydon equalised in the 96 min.A fair result in my opinion.Both teams gave their all to try and win the game.The highlight of the evening for me was the Referee Mr.Phil Jones who had an excellent game.Grumpywat and Batesy,s twitter conversation last week was quite interesting regarding this match,alas 3-2 was the suggested score.At least one good thing,Badshot Lea will be able to play on a decent pitch at Ash now.Part 2 coming up shortly.

Edited by Smudge

Is it something they put in the water or the fact you all stick crap up your noses that makes you Middlesex lot think your so much better than what you actually are.idiots like utl telling us how good everyone is,well here's the reality pal your mob are bang average and despite thinking your all geezers beneath the surface there is just a bunch of insecure average footballers.i would suggest you all knuckle down and stop convincing each other how good you are.

Just wish you would give the Correct facts G.F. Bedfont took a 93 min lead,Croydon equalised in the 96 min.A fair result in my opinion.Both teams gave their all to try and win the game.The highlight of the evening for me was the Referee Mr.Phil Jones who had an excellent game.Grumpywat and Batesy,s twitter conversation last week was quite interesting regarding this match,alas 3-2 was the suggested score.At least one good thing,Badshot Lea will be able to play on a decent pitch at Ash now.Part 2 coming up shortly.

Sorry Smudge, I was guided by the Official Bedfont Twitter feed - reckon they've got a better watch than you  ;)

Sports score in the 90 min joe jackson only for croydon to level in the 95 min. Finishes 1-1 not a good result for us

Smudge... Firstly don't ask grumpywat to predict a score for you as he's f***ing useless at it, then you better tell Ash utd that they are getting a new groundsman if baggie are going to be playing on a decent pitch, as the groundsman will add more fuel to your conspiracy as he told them if they didn't giving Ash the points the pitch would be full off tyre marks & loads of divots for when they play there.

However if you had been at last night game you would have seen Ash play well & deserve the points, but then again the game was a fix to you so no point saying anymore about it

Edited by aupostie

Westfield 1-1 Farnham Town

Late penalty earned us a draw but very happy with our performance. Second half we were magnificent at times with some great football but credit to Farnham who dug in defended well and keeper had a good game. They looked to have nicked it 10 minutes from the end which was a poor goal to give from our point of view being wasteful in possession. Focus now very much on catching Windsor but we need to be more clinical to do this

Fantastic result for Ash last night. Having seen both Ash and Badshot recently I did not see a win coming for Ash, let alone by so much. Fair play to them for bouncing back after Saturday.

It also tells you a lot about this division. I don't know about any of you, but there have been plenty of times over the last few seasons where a team is in poor form and slumps to the bottom of the table, or near it, and I think to myself "they've had it, no chance they'll get out" only to see almost every one of those clubs suddenly pick up form and escape! On that subject, well played to Horley, another team that looked dead and buried about a month back. 

Based on my logic, Chessington are the next team due a good run, as right now, games in hand or not, they look in big trouble right now.

Ash played very well, with Badshot battling until the end  It did strike me just how young their side was, and the same for Badshot Lea.  Definitely good to see the youngsters being given a good run-out at this level.

Pitch in good nick allowing the football to happen!

Ash played very well, with Badshot battling until the end  It did strike me just how young their side was, and the same for Badshot Lea.  Definitely good to see the youngsters being given a good run-out at this level.

Nice to see a Young up and coming Ref appointed to this Fixture.Was there a PEN by any chance.

Pitch in good nick allowing the football to happen!

i do love the your not as good as you think you are bollox .....so bitter

i can confirm lammas players are all attending a frank meeting every thursday which is why we dont train on that certain day. we have problems

on the game first half lammas shouldve scored two early on but got a goal through young hughes a simple tap in after a great cross from james. banstead equalised against the run of play with a top corner strike. referee was poor last night for both teams tackles from behind not given which you never see anymore also both sets of players get agitated as the ref just let things go.

second half an lammas didnt start at all an banstaed were going to be the only winner a defensive error led to a simple tap in to take the points which were nearly shared when a defender cleared off the line late on. banstead deserved there win. was impressed with there skipper coombes decent player.

lammas need a miracle now to get third as spelly an knaphill seem to be steam rolling everyone. an good luck to them  i live by spelly an the ground improvements look great which is a credit to them an well about time knaphill fulfilled there potential from seasons ago.

Kroons you are a Rascal,waiting to here Bad Guys report on the 9 goal thriller at Hanworth last night,any reports on the Websites yet.

I can tell you about the Manchester derby if you wish Smudge ?  Also how I got to the pub, how many times I went to the toilet, how many packets of crisps I had, how many games of pool and how I got home....still interested ?