Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures 25th-27th March

Smudge not sure where the conspiracy theory has come from but you are wildly off the mark. It might just have something to do with Ash were a country mile better than us on the night. I stick by what I have said all season and that is, I have seen them 4 times and I fail to understand why they have struggled near the foot of the table because they have always impressed me. They pressed us well last night with an excellent tempo and we could just not get going all night. We started with exactly the same eleven that beat Frimley Green on Saturday. We are going through a very difficult period at the moment and it has certainly been the most difficult season I can ever remember we have experienced. We are on our third manager since pre-season began and we now have only 2/3 players who kicked off the season v Raynes Park Vale back in August. In Trevor Norris, we have a manager who has a remit to get us to the end of the season, fulfill the fixtures and do anything in his power to maintain our Step 5 status. If that means dual signing some Slough Town players and playing them,we will do it. If you have any other questions about team selection, conspiracy theories, the missing plane or indeed anything else then please let me know, after all I am IN THE KNOW. Really looking forward to attending the Frimley Green v Camberley Town match tomorrow night..... It should be an interesting encounter..........

FT Spelthorne Sports 3-0 Cricklewood Wanderers.

Spelly dominated the game from start to finish but found a well organised Cricklewood side hard to break down and went in 0-0 at the interval.

Three second half goals from Rob Smith (2) and Lee Staples (1) secured the victory and crowned Spelthorne Sports the 2013/14 Middlesex FA Intermediate Cup Champions.

Well done lads!

FT Spelthorne Sports 3-0 Cricklewood Wanderers.

Spelly dominated the game from start to finish but found a well organised Cricklewood side hard to break down and went in 0-0 at the interval.

Three second half goals from Rob Smith (2) and Lee Staples (1) secured the victory and crowned Spelthorne Sports the 2013/14 Middlesex FA Intermediate Cup Champions.

Well done lads!

Many congratulations - nice to get some early silverware & good luck with the promotion run-in. 

Ash played very well, with Badshot battling until the end  It did strike me just how young their side was, and the same for Badshot Lea.  Definitely good to see the youngsters being given a good run-out at this level.

Pitch in good nick allowing the football to happen!

Playing youngsters Ash!! Tut Tut thats not the way forward.

How games that unbeaten now Spelly? Incredible. If this was Gurnesey over the last couple of years people would be going crazy over this feat, I don't think you've had enough credit. Unreal achievement to be undefeated on all comps and nearly approaching April. Fair play.

I watched the Abbey Rangers v Battersea Ironsides cup semi final.

Very competitive and a great winning goal.

Would appear that the top end of the SEL is similar to our Div 1 standard wide.

TRS, great footage again.

One of the worst penalty decisions I have seen in years! Some would say that the Westfield player, 'played for it'! I'd call it something else!!!!

Cheers Ace1. I thought it looked a bit soft at the time.

Congratulations to the Spelly on their cup win. Doubt it will be the last trophy they hold aloft this season!

Cheers Ace1. I thought it looked a bit soft at the time.

Congratulations to the Spelly on their cup win. Doubt it will be the last trophy they hold aloft this season!

I wish the referee would come on here and explain why he told me he game the penalty for a "push in the back with both hands"

Not sure where he was looking!!!

Horley 0-2 Cove

Frimley 2-2 Cambo

Met Pol 3-0 Ash

Hanworth 3-2 Moles AET

Wood U18 3-1 Moles U18

Ban U18 P-P St Andrews U18

Reading Town 3-2 Hartley Wintney (AET)

Edited by Chris Clapham

Frimley Green 2-2 Camberley Town

A feisty local derby which threatened to boil over on occasions. Frimley took the lead on the stroke of half time with a header at the far post from a free kick. Second half and Camberley equalised with the best goal of the game scored by ex-Badshot Lea player Marcus Cousins. Frimley then took the lead from a long throw. The ball was headed on and another Frimley player managed to get his head to it. Then Frimley had their left back sent off for two bookings. Still 25 mins left on the clock. Manny Quarshie scored the equaliser after getting in front of the keeper and slotting into the empty net. Camberley were well on top and pushing for the win and with a bit more composure could of taken all three points. They did hit the top of the bar. Still time for Frimley to have their other full back, Roo Grace sent off for his second yellow. In the end the nine men held on for a point. Good crowd and good to catch up with Duncs.

Another thrilling Cup tie at "The Ranch", 2 - 0 down and come back to win 3 - 2 in extra time, great fighting spirit from the boys after Tuesday's cup exploits!!!!

Oh and the "creche" played their part as well, 3 having 120 minutes, superb from all the lads!!!!!

UTV

Frimley Green 2-2 Camberley Town

A feisty local derby which threatened to boil over on occasions. Frimley took the lead on the stroke of half time with a header at the far post from a free kick. Second half and Camberley equalised with the best goal of the game scored by ex-Badshot Lea player Marcus Cousins. Frimley then took the lead from a long throw. The ball was headed on and another Frimley player managed to get his head to it. Then Frimley had their left back sent off for two bookings. Still 25 mins left on the clock. Manny Quarshie scored the equaliser after getting in front of the keeper and slotting into the empty net. Camberley were well on top and pushing for the win and with a bit more composure could of taken all three points. They did hit the top of the bar. Still time for Frimley to have their other full back, Roo Grace sent off for his second yellow. In the end the nine men held on for a point. Good crowd and good to catch up with Duncs.

Fair report ITK good to catch up wiv you as well mate,whats up wiv Tommo he looked like he was going on an Antarctic expedition kept on saying he was cold (must be the company he keeps ) LOL only joking Millers before we get another mind numbing post.