Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 29th March Fixtures

Frimley 0 south park 1 squeeky bum time for park and they just about deserved the win,should of had their keeper sent off when he stopped Stampy from scoring and unbelievabley was only shown a yellow card,good luck to Park but on this display they just need to keep the ball a bit better especially when they are in front.

I see St Mirren have put an official complaint into the Scottish League after Celtic played Hanworth Villa's U18 players in todays game ;)

Camberley result as above and more to follow especially the disgraceful behaviour of Ace :)

Oh and I see the wheels have come off for Stan the Man ;)

I see St Mirren have put an official complaint into the Scottish League after Celtic played Hanworth Villa's U18 players in todays game ;)

Camberley result as above and more to follow especially the disgraceful behaviour of Ace :)

Oh and I see the wheels have come off for Stan the Man ;)

Give him a break Kroons - Chipstead won again  ;)

I think the conditions made it difficult for either team to keep possession of the ball duncs.

Was a hard thought game with neither team giving the other time on the ball.

Pitch was rock solid, and as a result made it difficult to play good football.

8 more games!

Frimley 0 south park 1 squeeky bum time for park and they just about deserved the win,should of had their keeper sent off when he stopped Stampy from scoring and unbelievabley was only shown a yellow card,good luck to Park but on this display they just need to keep the ball a bit better especially when they are in front.

I think the conditions made it difficult for either team to keep possession of the ball duncs.

Was a hard thought game with neither team giving the other time on the ball.

Pitch was rock solid, and as a result made it difficult to play good football.

8 more games!

youre right jdspc the conditions were against a really good game,i'm on about the silly mistakes where a simple pass is on instead of a worldy pass from one side of the pitch to the other and being cut out by defenders.

Good win for Staines Lammas today, although Dorking were not as good as they were against Spelthorne Sports last weekend. Good to meet up with Newby Marvel again, although I do prefer having him on the pitch from the start, rather than giving 'commentary' from the dugout

Edited by True Villain

Are you gonna tell us what the game was like cos everyone knows the results mate.

My view of game.

Not a good game from a neutral point of view im sure, but the conditions didnt help, very hard pitch hard to get the ball down and play also very windy conditions.

Both teams tried to play, 1st half very even.

2nd half I feel we deserved the win as we created a lot of chances.

You could see it was a very tense game with both sides not wanting to lose.

We have had 4 games in 8 days and it showed.

I thought the officials all had a great game.

Molesey 1-3 Westfield 

We weren't great but neither were they ! Pleasing to get a comfortable when far from your best and closing the gap on Windsor in 4th now although saying that very aware of Cove creeping up just behind us.

Camberley 3-1 Farnham Town

Good to have a chat with Krooner!

We were pleased with the way we played at times however; we are very disappointed by the three mistakes we made that Camberley punished each time.  Camberley very disciplined and Brad Smith up top caused us problems all afternoon.

First time we have had this referee, he did ok, bit too inconsistent at times.  The assistant clubhouse side gets worse (and slower) each game! How the ref allowed the Camberley GK to dictate the pace of the game is still mystifying me now!

Camberley 3-1 Farnham Town

Good to have a chat with Krooner!

We were pleased with the way we played at times however; we are very disappointed by the three mistakes we made that Camberley punished each time.  Camberley very disciplined and Brad Smith up top caused us problems all afternoon.

First time we have had this referee, he did ok, bit too inconsistent at times.  The assistant clubhouse side gets worse (and slower) each game! How the ref allowed the Camberley GK to dictate the pace of the game is still mystifying me now!

Knew it was too good to be true :)

Good to see you Ace.

Without affecting the result I thought the ref was inconsistent and perhaps a bit lenient on a couple of nasty challenges.

Thought Farnham were tidy but lacked ideas in the final quarter.

Good luck for the rest of the season to them.

Manors always a pleasure an great game by both assistant referees. The referee though was appalling failed to send off our keeper for a cynical foul after awarding a penalty to which stone then saved. There wasnt one bad challenge in the whole 90 minutes but the ref wanted the game to be about himself. Last 10 minutes i asked in a controlled manor how was that a foul to which he replied because im in charge thats why its a foul, respect works both ways an this man was a clattenburg wannabe threatening me saying i fancy a hearing three or four times now yes i can be loud an proud but you dont expect this from a referee when all i stated is respect works both ways. Dorking were poor but in spells had us on the back foot. There keeper basically threw three in we added two more. Good to get back to winning ways after two bad losses. I wont mention redrup getting clattered (fairly) on the halfway line by there manager who had to be 45+ fair play to him but redders you got done twice lol