Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New website

Chris1

Thanks Chris1 been able to get on website. It is a necessity at the moment as i have had a small operation on my foot and unable to get to any matches at present, so keeps me up todate.

Just to clear something up.

Firstly,am I correct in saying that this new website is only an addition to the main site and not a replacement for it.

Secondly that link dosen't put me through to that new site though I did manage to get to it last night "luckily" by going around the houses to get there.

At the moment that link isn't putting me through directly to that new site.(puts me through to this) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=www.margate.-fc.co.uk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=YOMzU9e7NpPO8gPN7IHwDg&gws_rd=cr

Thirdly and finally why am I getting every post on this thread appearing in my inbox?

Cookie - it is a replacement for the current site and I have now stopped working on it. I believe the current site is just being kept as an archive.

Just to clear something up.

why am I getting every post on this thread appearing in my inbox?

Click your user name at top left of this page, go to my settings, then notification options, and remove the ticks from the email column. Hope that helps.

I really liked the old site - it was easy to use and had useful things like directions to the next away game on click. I also liked being able to see the whole fixture list at a glance and to be able to read match reports, the captions on the photos etc. Having said that, we have a new site and I'm sure once we get used to how it works it will be as good as the old one. Thanks to Steve Ball for all his valiant efforts in keeping a really good site going - I for one will still be using it for reference to archive materials!

Archived