Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th April Matches

HALF TIME

Colliers Wood 0-0 Molesey.

Fom Chris C.

FULL TIME

Colliers Wood  2-0  Molesey.

Caesar 67 mins Pen: Harding 83 mins.

Thanks Chris.

Farleigh Rovers 1-2 Spelly

Congratulations to spelly and good luck in the final. Sportsmanship absolutely shocking from a team top of the league unbeaten and the way they all left without coming in the bar ... Just shows the type of people they are! Ref was the worst I've seen at this level and never seen him before. We battled hard and without the pen and a luck clearance to their player to score the winner in the final minute they created nothing! Absolutely gutted for us as we battled hard and deserved something but when luck isn't with you nothing was going to go our way. All the best Staines!

Well done South Park probably deserved win to day on balance of play. But the goal nerve was and that commen tcame from a South Park supporter. Ref was shocking you would of thought the League would of made sure we had someone that knew the rules.

Neavsey there is always two sides to a coin.

We didn't stay as we weren't made to feel welcome. We shook everyone's hand after enduring a tough 90 minutes from a well drilled farleigh side, but what leaves a sour taste was the constant kicking, barraging the poor ref who rightly booked your players for bad tackles. Spitting at us is the lowest of the low. And to top it all off, both your players and dugout shouting on numerous occasions next time you foul him do it properly. All show a lack of professionalism and dare I use your own words 'bad sportsmanship'?

I personally felt sorry for the ref and linesman ln the bar side as the constant abuse they got was uncalled for.

Back to the game, and again I'm going to give my view (all the way from centre back so it may be slightly off ;) )

Spelly could have scored two in the first 5 mins but two good saves from your keeper. The next 20 minutes became a lump fest as both teams just hoofed the ball and a fre kick for farleigh was headed over from 10 yards.

Good Spelly pressure down the left led to our left winger get clattered by your keeper and a stone wall penalty was given (which the ref got an earful for by some farleigh players)

1-0 at half time was a very fair result seeing as the home side didn't muster a single shot on target.

Second half and again the farliegh keeper made a great save following a move down the left. The next 20 minutes belonged to farliegh who upped their game and pressed all over, and a great goal from your left winger levelled the game. We had to postpone the game for a few minutes as the farleigh celebrations went on a little whole ;).

Then the last 20 was another slugfest, like two heavyweights on the last round just exchanging blows. I won't elaborate on the farleigh striker spitting, but on the same not our player shouldn't raise his hands even if in retaliation.

All that was left was for a long ball in the 90th minute to fall to the Spelly striker to volley home.

Yes we celebrated, we were seconds from a cup final. Albeit farleigh had one last chance but were sniffed out on the line.

After the game we all shook hands, said the pleasantries, calmed down the argument in the crowd and washed and went home. Wrongly or rightly. But good luck for the rest of the season.

Edited by NonLeague LedlyKing

Good win for the Lammas today, Sean Ryan and Jay Redrup were superb today, and a great goal from Julius Mngadi with a cracking free kick.

Massive week for the team now, Cup Final on Wednesday and Spelrhorne away on Saturday.

Good luck to Worcester Park for the rest of the season.

Good win for the Lammas today, Sean Ryan and Jay Redrup were superb today, and a great goal from Julius Mngadi with a cracking free kick.

Massive week for the team now, Cup Final on Wednesday and Spelrhorne away on Saturday.

Good luck to Worcester Park for the rest of the season.

Is that Julius Mngadi who played for bedfont & Feltham?

Ellers

Just seen newby ( Sean ) and in his own words he was as modest as ever when he told me he had a worldy lol

I think centre half for him is a good position

Windsor 1-3 Westfield

Feared for us at kick off with more missing and a number of u18s in show

Mattered not as first half we were magnificent. If Windsor could defend as well as they moan particularly the skipper(who had an awful match) they may do a bit better.

3 up at half time but home side improved after the break and scored an early goal. Needed Bradders to make a few good saves but overall never looked that much troubled

Firstly well done south park !!

Weeble lol did i say that hahaha

Won a decent hard battle today always a hard place to go a superb free kick from jules an another from iven wp had chances an a stone wall pen waived away (i didnt touch him lol) but we held firm

Onto weds now in the middlx prem final

I wouldnt say run out of beer but when i left the clubhouse jigs of the stuff was being thrown around and half the foam roof tiles had been punched through!

The game itself, first half was poor from both sides. Second half Park were a lot better. Camberely keeper was the busier and made some great stops. Lavery scored which the refs assistant gave as it was one of those was it or wasnt it over the line moment. Chris smith rattled the bar 2 mins later and i dont recall wazza having to make any saves in the second period.

Camberely are a strong side but are sometimes a little to predictable with the long ball game. Showed good sportmanship at the end when Park received the league trophy

Windsor 1-3 Westfield

Feared for us at kick off with more missing and a number of u18s in show

Mattered not as first half we were magnificent. If Windsor could defend as well as they moan particularly the skipper(who had an awful match) they may do a bit better.

3 up at half time but home side improved after the break and scored an early goal. Needed Bradders to make a few good saves but overall never looked that much troubled

My view of proceedings was that Westfield took their chances and Windsor didn't. I had a really interesting chat with one of the Westfield management team as well as one of their players. Good people both of them and I felt they deserved the points. I won't make any excuses about how poor we were first half but no matter what level you play at you cannot afford to allow free headers in your own box from crosses. The first was a bit special and many a keeper would have struggled to get near it.

The second half showed much more spirit and determination from the hosts and with a bit more composure could have snatched a draw. 

As for the referee, certainly not one of the better ones I have seen this season but no way did he contribute to our poor performance. That's right. I am not blaming the referee. His lowest point of the game was to ignore that the ball had gone out of play and then award a free kick when a player slipped over. 

Next up is the B&B Senior Trophy final. How many fit players will Windsor have? One player with a broken bone in his foot and another with a broken jaw. 

Well done South Park probably deserved win to day on balance of play. But the goal nerve was and that commen tcame from a South Park supporter. Ref was shocking you would of thought the League would of made sure we had someone that knew the rules.

Or the laws of the game perhaps ;)