Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
CANV EFM

MERV

as each game, nay, each season passes your reports get better and better.. your lucidity continues to set new benchmarks..

naturally you will never kowtow to the authoritys who try to force you into the accepted corporate image of canvey P.L.C.

.. your freewheeling attitude and 'some may say' down right free press ideology are to be admired... i know you will adhere to your hippocratic style oath to portray the mighty gulls in only the most honest form... but surely it is only a matter of time before your talents attact the attention and the mighty dollar of the 'evening echo' or maybe 'essex radio' or 'bbc essex' or (and this seems too horrific to even contemplate) the billericay and brentwood gazzette......

can we envisage in 10 years time a canvey (back in the conf after 3 years in div 3) versus port vale (just back from a uefa cup triumph) f.a.cup 3 rd round clash with hanson lawrenson sttubs and merv slating our crappy little ground?!!?!?!!? merv your only option is to stop producing top notch match reports now...its for your own good!

He is in charge of the first team coaching and what....back from the pub and p*****d again.<p>Shame on you CANV. Show a little restraint for th little ones...<p>What the f**k am I doing on this web site. 10 pints of Abbott and they all look alike...

10 pints of abbot.. not bad not bad at all... i went for a guiness 1664 mix with predictable results.. well i assume they were predictable i cant really remember

Hi Canv, remember me? I'm the little d00d with an attitude wink.gif" border="0 tongue.gif" border="0