Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harrow 2-1 win

Wivenhoe Urchin

A good result and solid performance today I thought. Well taken goals scored.

I thought Harrow were very hospitable today and it was a nice day out. I feel they deserve a larger fanbase, similar to ourselves. It surprises me that Wealdstone is just down the road from them and have generally a totally different bunch of fans.

It looks so close now for the play-offs with 1 point separating 2nd to 5th at present. We are going to need to win more matches, as other teams are also winning up there. Perhaps still all 3 if we want to finish 2nd.

Great win Saturday, was going but a ticket came up for wembley and although it was a good day out the game was dreadful and I kinda wished I had gone harrow now

4 points from our last two away games is just what we need and a win from our next match is vital.

It's the business end of the season now and it will show which clubs are up for the fight,hopefully we are,recent form suggests that we are

COYU

Archived