Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Easter Monday: 21st. April.

duncs, on 05 Nov 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Chertsey are struggling to win a match my advice to Jonno is don't go on holiday lol

Went along to this to see my mate weeble. I really could go into the demise of Chertsey but won't as it can quite easily be fixed. I'll keep them thoughts to myself for the time being. The match itself was not the best which with the pitch not being ideal to knock the ball around ensured it played right into Camberleys strengths, this being more physically suited to route 1. Chertsey huffed and puffed but regularly lacked that bit of quality in the final third. Chertsey may well of played 4 - 6 formation as their midfield was nonexistent for large periods of the game. One exception to that would be the 8 ( Blake ) clearly a lot better than those around him. Now I know Chertsey are not exactly on a rich vein of form and irrespective of the step difference, on what I saw tonight I wouldn't be surprised if Camberley transpire to be South Parks biggest threat to the title. Very solid back line, organised midfield and strength, height and pace up top. The keeper was also comfortable in all required departments. Nice and friendly bunch clubhouse wise. Hot dogs could be classed as a lethal weapon. Only real fireworks were outside in an opposite garden. Officials ok. Also bumped into Eversley new management Scott Tarr and his pal. Nice guys and wish them well in their new adventure. Over an out.

Padlock.

Wasn't far wrong was I smudger. What was your comment ? Oh yeah I was drinking becks that night.

Edited by padlock

Cheers Manors he says he's not in pain but season over

Poor game today but a great goal from another superb young player of ours and a superb bradders save from the fk were the highlights in a solid 1-0 win.

I am hoping and am also sure that Mole Valley will survive and stay in the division.

I haven't heard anything mate and as far as I know nor have the club.

I think 6 have dropped out from the level above so we need a few more to go yet :)

The club haven't heard anything cos there's only one up from each of the step 5 leagues. Always has been, always will be apart from last season which was was a one-off due to the higher leagues expanding. Guernsey got lucky!

You can have 14 teams dropping out higher up before the FA will even think about asking more step 5 teams if they want promotion.

duncs, on 05 Nov 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Chertsey are struggling to win a match my advice to Jonno is don't go on holiday lol

Went along to this to see my mate weeble. I really could go into the demise of Chertsey but won't as it can quite easily be fixed. I'll keep them thoughts to myself for the time being. The match itself was not the best which with the pitch not being ideal to knock the ball around ensured it played right into Camberleys strengths, this being more physically suited to route 1. Chertsey huffed and puffed but regularly lacked that bit of quality in the final third. Chertsey may well of played 4 - 6 formation as their midfield was nonexistent for large periods of the game. One exception to that would be the 8 ( Blake ) clearly a lot better than those around him. Now I know Chertsey are not exactly on a rich vein of form and irrespective of the step difference, on what I saw tonight I wouldn't be surprised if Camberley transpire to be South Parks biggest threat to the title. Very solid back line, organised midfield and strength, height and pace up top. The keeper was also comfortable in all required departments. Nice and friendly bunch clubhouse wise. Hot dogs could be classed as a lethal weapon. Only real fireworks were outside in an opposite garden. Officials ok. Also bumped into Eversley new management Scott Tarr and his pal. Nice guys and wish them well in their new adventure. Over an out.

Padlock.

Wasn't far wrong was I smudger. What was your comment ? Oh yeah I was drinking becks that night.

I take my hat off to you Padders you are indeed a knowledgeable kent......lol

Lets hope Horley do not get relegated,else he will dig out another relic from the past.

Going along that line,3 seasons ago I stated that Guernsey were a Ryman Premier side,even before they entered the  CCL League. Now that would be a scoop.

The club haven't heard anything cos there's only one up from each of the step 5 leagues. Always has been, always will be apart from last season which was was a one-off due to the higher leagues expanding. Guernsey got lucky!

You can have 14 teams dropping out higher up before the FA will even think about asking more step 5 teams if they want promotion.

I was right then :)

Cheers Manors he says he's not in pain but season over

Poor game today but a great goal from another superb young player of ours and a superb bradders save from the fk were the highlights in a solid 1-0 win.

I am hoping and am also sure that Mole Valley will survive and stay in the division.

NLN everytime you comment about your matches, there is always a comment that Bradshaw made a great save, hes got to be your best signing this season .....how many games has he won for Westfield by keeping them in the game !  A decent season for Westfield it has to be said, altho' they have the loudest most obnoxious vocal bench (in my opinion) !!!  

Match report from the trip to Croydon is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN56.html

Many players missing and without taking anything away from Croydon, I am certain we'd have given them a much better game with a full squad.

I'm hearing that some should be returning for the Spelthorne Cup Semi-Final on Thursday. Just as well really!

NLN everytime you comment about your matches, there is always a comment that Bradshaw made a great save, hes got to be your best signing this season .....how many games has he won for Westfield by keeping them in the game !  A decent season for Westfield it has to be said, altho' they have the loudest most obnoxious vocal bench (in my opinion) !!!

Bradders would be any CCL club's best signing BG - he's a class act, but we have a number of good players for the level, including the dozen that have progressed through the reserve team this season ; )

To finish as high as we have in our first year back up has exceeded all expectations.

The majority will be fit and available for the Spelthorne game Rich - now that's going to be a tough match, Epsom form indifferent of late against a Spelthorne side who I believe are still unbeaten in all competitions!

Lets hope EE can add another (although less prestigious) cup after last seasons triumph

quote name="E&E Rich" post="1942103" timestamp="1398164412"]Match report from the trip to Croydon is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN56.html

Many players missing and without taking anything away from Croydon, I am certain we'd have given them a much better game with a full squad.

I'm hearing that some should be returning for the Spelthorne Cup Semi-Final on Thursday. Just as well really!

Yes Stan, a very tough game coming up and the players are well aware of Spelthorne's achievements. Many were talking about the upcoming game when I saw them on Monday.