Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 26th April Matches

I really hope Sandhurst are ashamed of themselves tonight.  It is meant to be a Senior football league and for a result like that is embarrassing for everyone, including Eversley who have benefited from it.

some interesting other result as well and what a shoot out between MVSCR and Horley there will be next week.

didn't deny it though Daniel.  No club wants to get something from what you got today. I am pleased both Eversley and Knaphill went up but you have to admit that todays result made a farce of it.

I really hope Sandhurst are ashamed of themselves tonight.  It is meant to be a Senior football league and for a result like that is embarrassing for everyone, including Eversley who have benefited from it.

some interesting other result as well and what a shoot out between MVSCR and Horley there will be next week.

Totally agree Krooner, with GD being the deciding factor between 2nd and 3rd it's a disgrace the way Sandhurst have conducted themselves.

Krooner - think I quite clearly said goal difference was a farce for both clubs.

Fortunately it didn't deny another club promotion.

It should be noted we dropped points against Dorking,before they started to struggle to put a team out. Would you say that makes more or less of farce of senior football?

Daniel let me make it clear that what I have said should not reflect on your club in the slightest and you should enjoy promotion and I look forward to watching you guys next season in the Premier.  I certainly don't think you should hand back your runners up medals because of it !!!

My view remains that for a club to lose 11-2 that enables another club to claim something on the final day is a poor reflection on that club and on the league.

Westfield 1-1 Cove

Struggling to see how we've not won this game after dominating. Missed a couple of sitters but fair play to Cove who hung on in there and grabbed a injury time equaliser which was deflected to sum up our luck.

Superb performance though from us especially given the circumstances