Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 26th April Matches

You had too many sherberts Kroons?

A 0-0 would have guaranteed Eversley promotion. It's not like the game was a title decider or anything.

You're hinting at something that isn't there in my opinion. As I said to you earlier today - people aren't intelligent enough to do half these conspiracy theories that get bandied about (we weren't talking about football but my point stands).

I look forward to visiting all three clubs next season. Eversley & Knaphill I've still not been to, Spelthorne I only went to in my old Sunday league days which was so long ago now it doesn't count.

Edited by VPCTFC

You had too many sherberts Kroons?

A 0-0 would have guaranteed Eversley promotion. It's not like the game was a title decider or anything.

You're hinting at something that isn't there in my opinion. As I said to you earlier today - people aren't intelligent enough to do half these conspiracy theories that get bandied about (we weren't talking about football but my point stands).

I look forward to visiting all three clubs next season. Eversley & Knaphill I've still not been to, Spelthorne I only went to in my old Sunday league days which was so long ago now it doesn't count.

I am not suggesting anything VP.

Sandhurst should be ashamed and I think results like that do not do the league any good.

Also it got Eversley the runners up spot VP so please do keep up !!

And like I have already said I look forward to seeing all 3 teams in the Prem next year.

Chessington & Hook 1 Ash United 2

well that's the season over with & now just got to keep everything crossed that today's win keeps us in the premier division

we started the game very well & scored an early goal & could easily have had 3 or 4 with abit more luck. Slowly Chessington got themselves into the game & on the stoke of ht scored a cracking equaliser.

2nd half was very tense & nervous on both sides, with chances being made but not finished. Then within the last ten minutes a good piece wing work down the right saw a low cross turned home by our forward. We then had to watch another 10 nervous minutes but we held out to gain the win.

So now all eyes on Horley v Hanworth on tues

well that's the season over with & now just got to keep everything crossed that today's win keeps us in the premier division

we started the game very well & scored an early goal & could easily have had 3 or 4 with abit more luck. Slowly Chessington got themselves into the game & on the stoke of ht scored a cracking equaliser.

2nd half was very tense & nervous on both sides, with chances being made but not finished. Then within the last ten minutes a good piece wing work down the right saw a low cross turned home by our forward. We then had to watch another 10 nervous minutes but we held out to gain the win.

We will be looking to finish the season strong with the cup finals coming up, watch this space!!!

We will be looking to finish the season strong with the cup finals coming up, watch this space!!!

Edited by Smudge

Ash cannot be relegated,reason even if Horley beat Hanworth,they will need to beat Mole Valley to get 41 points.Mole Valley also currently have 41 points.

Ash 41pts--- Goal difference -16

Horley 35pts--Goal difference --35

Mole Valley 41pts----Goal Difference---32

So there is NO possible way ASH CAN GET RELEGATED.

Smudge....horley are on 38 points

also....i think the ccl should look into today's game bedfont sp v south park.....read on here a couple weeks ago south park would allow their friends at bedfont to win.....fix ha ha ha ha

Apologies Aupostie for posting a false hope,mixed up the points with the goal difference.

Bedfont Sports won on merit.lol nothing to do with me :D Thanks all the same South Park..

How about this for a scenario,

Horley beat Hanworth Youth ;)

Horley v Mole Valley, whats the odds on a draw,Italian style 0-0

Edited by Smudge

Apologies Aupostie for posting a false hope,mixed up the points with the goal difference.

Bedfont Sports won on merit.lol nothing to do with me :D Thanks all the same South Park..

How about this for a scenario,

Horley beat Hanworth Youth ;)

Horley v Mole Valley, whats the odds on a draw,Italian style 0-0

Thats what all ash players, management & supports will be dreading

I still dont know why Dorking v Sth Kilburn was off, and maybe because its at the bottom it doesnt matter so much, but DFC should have played SK twice by now and haven't.

If thats DFCs fault or SK's fault I honestly dont know,

But at least Sandhurst fielded a team and played a game at home.

Just for the record, I also have NO idea why the game was cancelled.

I was told just before k/o time.

I'm sure everthing will become clear in the fullness of time !

" Ashamed"...It's an odd choice of words some people make. Being not good enough might be embarrassing, but hardly shameful. What are the team in the lead supposed to do, declare? Why? To protect the "good name" of a league?

No the team in the lead are supposed to make hay and I don't blame them.  I stand by my comments about Sandhurst though.

My take on the Windsor v Mole Valley goal fest:

Windsor out of the blocks like an express train and took the lead in the first minute or so with a bullet header from Kane Jones. Kyle Lucas scored the second with a neat finish and all looked good for a comfortable day at the office. MV then had a player sent off for what looked like retaliation. Kane Jones was then sent tumbling in the box by the impressive MV keeper. Clear penalty, no arguments at all but the caution for the keeper was totally unnecessary. Once again, our inability to take advantage from 12 yards out was exposed as the ball clipped the top of the bar and disappeared into the car park. The nonsense of that yellow card was exposed when, not for the first time, the MV right back took out Lucas from behind. Now, if any challenge during the game warranted a yellow then that was it. We were all bemused by the referee's decision - two wrongs do not make a right. 

That MV went down to ten the thought would have been that they would have retreated into their shells. Far from it. If anything, their general play improved and were always a threat going forward. Their effort and determination was rewarded with a very good goal on the stroke of half time when the referee played an excellent advantage. 2-1 at the break.

The second half started as explosively as the first when Kyle Anthony spanked home from a few yards out. Still MV would not lie down. Even when Lucas scored his second with a brilliant free kick into the top corner MV's heads did not drop. Out of the blue and a wind assisted cross deceived Carl Dennison and flew into the top corner. A couple of minutes later and a free header brought the scoreline to 4-3. It is the Windsor way to make things difficult for ourselves. Thankfully, Kane Jones rounded off an excellent performance when he slid home his second  after a great pass by Rob Lazarczuk. 

On that showing, if MV dhow the same effort, desire and commitment, their last game next weekend should be a cracker. I have seen far worse sides come to Stag Meadow this season. 

And, once again, the pitch was in excellent condition throughout the game. It really is hard to believe that on looking at it that it had had a full season played on it. That leaves us with two games to play which are away to the swamp that is Farnham Town and then South Park next Saturday. 

As for the ref, I think we had him at Colliers Wood earlier in the season and I thought he had a shocker. Yesterday, he was better but still screwed up with the use of his cards and perhaps spent too much time talking to players and captains instead of just getting on with the game.