Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What the hell is this player up to

This was sent to me this morning by a friend who supports Dover.he found it after speaking to a friend of this players and couldn't quite believe what he was reading as there are two particular tweets,one which was from Saturday,which refers to an incident after Mr Payne took a free kick and rightly so was lambasted by a fan for his attitude,the other was sent yesterday morning where it appears his sending off was a way of teaching the club/this fan a lesson.

Another tweet I have seen suggests he may of been drinking yesterday morning before the game but that particular tweet is open to interpretation so I have not included it.

So it appears that for the second season in a row the fans of this club have wasted their hard earned cash because of another jumped up little wannabe star in the making he should be immediately kicked out the club & football and sued by the club.

post-11482-0-34738100-1398167419_thumb.jpg

post-11482-0-02880100-1398167960_thumb.jpg

Edited by Michael Howard

I do hope the tweet from Saturday was reported to the club,as a player can not and should not talk on twitter etc to a fan and be allowed to play for the club.

I assume though the club didn't know about it or he would not have played.

As for yesterday's tweet,it just about sums up some of the players we have been unfortunate enough to have over the past couple of years,I am pretty much done with football now and have tendered my resignation of the supporters association chairmanship this morning due to my disgust at this and previous events.

I feel for the good people trying to run this club,the players who give their all for this club and the fans that follow the club with such passion but enough is enough.

I am done, spend a considerable amount of cash to watch this level of football and for what? to be treated like this? nah im off

Sounds like a lot of hot air to me.

I am not interested in what the players get up to off the pitch. If they do not perform on the pitch it's down to our Jimmy Mac to sought out.

Come on you Urchins!!!

Edited by Lord Upminster

This is totally unbeleivable the club has been let down again by a player it's up to the club to take action I would not like to see this player on the team sheet for Saturday. This type of behaviour cannot be condoned nor supported. The supporters committee work hard in raising funds for the club we hold quiz nights bingo nights and discos it would be nice to see some of the players attending these functions . At this moment in time I feel like walking away from the committee but then why should the actions of the few spoil what we are trying to do. This is at talented player who has let himself the club and football in general down. It is a sad day for the Urchins.

If Jim is made aware of this then I trust him to take appropriate action.

Come on guys, we've still got a chance of making the play-offs, and with talent we have in our team I know we can come out on top at the end of it.  We need all supporters to turn up on Saturday to spur the team on - not to turn their backs on the club because of one player's antics.

Have seen the tweets...appalled not least at the inference of premeditated violence.

A lot has been put in by a number of dedicated individuals to ensure that there is still a club that we can support. This has been assisted in no small amount by a core of players that have on the day, always try to give their best. We do not always win and some times the performances hit highs and lows, buts that the game. We can always support those that give their all, irrespective of the final result. However attitudes such as this (and its not the first hissy fit I have seen from this player)only serve to undermine the work and not inconsiderable time and money expended by those that care and the application of the balance of the squad. What I find incredible is that the tweet is posted at 17.14 when presumably the player is in the dressing room. Good attention span to the post match analysis then...I think not. AFCHX has been on a journey over the last few years and its a unity of purpose that has kept the ship afloat. If for whatever reason an individual feels they cannot support the larger picture, then they should go. No club official, player or fan needs such a rogue element in its midst, no matter what talent, perceived or proven, they may possess. It is not for this author to tell the hierarchy what they should do next. I will though offer this thought, I will be disappointed if that player is at the ground on Saturday as this undermines all of us.

Disappointed.

I think the club needs us to get behind the team more than ever after this.

I have a lot of respect for Colin, Jimmy, Ken, Sir Gary et. al and they and the club are more important than any one player

Let's see if we can get into the playoffs despite what's happened.

I think you people need to take a step back and be quiet !! If i turnt up to your job and started giving you abuse ? Would you take a positive look to or would you tell me where to and keep my opinion to myself??? At the end of the day your only in the position in the league because of mr.paynes goals... Countless games won by him either setting up or scoring them....hornchurch would be a mid table club at best... How can people over react over a couple of things on a social media site.... Talk about a mountain out of a mole hill!!

Oh drop me out,Stefan is a great player,no doubt about that,and I don't believe players should be abused by fans but it happened and to then go on a social media site etc is just stupid,why not ram it down their throats next game by putting in a performance worthy of being one if the best players in the league.

As far as I am aware,it was one fan out of 300 who yelled something,one fan,it happens,people follow their club home and away,spend money etc and will sometimes go over the top in the spur if the moment but to write something on twitter is not spur of the moment,it's obviously planned,thought must go into it.

Then,to put a tweet out yesterday morning,whether it be anything to actually do with tomorrow's game or not,is asking for trouble

No player should get abuse from one of own fans, Agree with that as they should be supported throughout their time at the club but what EU said was correct, put a performance in to shut them up. Critics will always be put there, But when they see class like that then they will keep quiet

Paynee is the best play In that league by far and people should show respect for what he has accomplished... A lot of goals without penalties and has carried his club.. Silly fans who don't have a clue probably still playing Sunday football want to comment. Makes me sick

LISTEN YOU HELMETS FIRST THINGS FIRST IF IT WASNT FOR STEFANS GOALS YOU WOULD BE MID TABLE AT BEST NONE OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY PLAYED FOOTBALL OR BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOOTBALL SO KEEP YOUR SILLY OPINIONS TO YOURSELF! NO FAN SHOULD BE ABUSING PLAYERS FROM THE SIDE SO WHAT YOU PAY TO WATCH HIM PLAY THATS YOUR DECISION IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HE HAS TO TWEET UNFOLLOW HIM IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM AS A PLAYER KEEP THE £8 TICKET MONEY AND GO BUY YOUR MRS A KEBAB!