Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

1st post and one to set tongues wagging.

Ruggles to takeover at Moles.

Millerick to turn down the offer from Fleet to take the Knaphill Job.

DiPrima to Cove

The Ex Walton Casuals manager that almost got them relegated, can't remember name to take Westfield job

Knaphill and Molesey and Guildford to fight for the title

Sam Allardyce going to Camberley, Tim Sherwood to Fleet Spurs, the ex Walton Casuals manager remembers his name in time to not take the Knaphill job, and this post gets forgotten some time around 1st May 2014. 

Salv already given Cove a team this season,is it coincedence Millers goes on holiday and already the knives are out, the question is how long has he been in bed with Fleet, for fecks sake you lot do make me giggle

Never go on holiday at Cove eh Duncs :D

1st post and one to set tongues wagging.

Ruggles to takeover at Moles.

Millerick to turn down the offer from Fleet to take the Knaphill Job.

DiPrima to Cove

The Ex Walton Casuals manager that almost got them relegated, can't remember name to take Westfield job

Knaphill and Molesey and Guildford to fight for the title

Would be a sell out at Wembley Arena for sure :D

he got the sack and others who lost game after game after game are still being flogged to death and having their reputations ruined by clubs who can't make football decisions,his sacking must of been for upsetting someone/few people behind the scenes or his card was marked by the green eyed monsters who infiltrate at some of our clubs.  

NL Soccerette I was told the exact same managerial change. The manager in question is James Cameron. Led Walton Casuals ressies to a league and county cup double beating Frimley, Mole Valley and Westfield on the way..

he got the sack and others who lost game after game after game are still being flogged to death and having their reputations ruined by clubs who can't make football decisions,his sacking must of been for upsetting someone/few people behind the scenes or his card was marked by the green eyed monsters who infiltrate at some of our clubs.  

When is your appointment being made official Duncs ;)

Allstar must be true then!!

Good luck to them..Just hope he can carry on the good job John's done there.i don't rate him myself!

No smoke without fire they say.

Trying his luck a level down after loosing his dressing room and then quitting at W&H I see. Lucky Ready starred them back on course. Not slating the bloke, just what I was told be a club insider there and from what I know of him he is a ressie manager at best IMO. Westfield will go backwards next season.

Can anyone confirm on the Molesey job and Ruggles?

Also Duncs you have your finger on the pulse, what's going on with the Cove and Fleet rumors? A fantastic end to a season over there and good back to back finishes for Cove. Amazing Salv couldn't do anything with these players he has put into Cove, and Millers has.

Why would Ruggles leave Knaphill,personally think he would like to build his C.V. a bit.Money maybe?

As for Molesey,think Hammer59's post puts that to bed,unless Nice Guy/Bad Guy takes the reigns.

Who knows smudge.

His old club where he was a firm favourite and hero in the last period they had at step 4?

Current duo although 2 great blokes very stale and underachieved for too long.

Molesey consider themselves as a big club at this level and want progression.

It would be very appealing for a young manager I'm sure if a club with the structure/finance to step up started showing an interest?

Are Knaphill forward thinking enough or are they going to consolidate before further progression? Does their ambition match that of Ruggles?

All speculation of-course, but built from the noises I am hearing of late.

NL Soccerette I was told the exact same managerial change. The manager in question is James Cameron. Led Walton Casuals ressies to a league and county cup double beating Frimley, Mole Valley and Westfield on the way..

Only speculation, but if true, as ShotsFan would put it, ....The  manager who nearly got Walton Casuals relegated  was Mick Sullivan who led Mertham to win the CCL Premier way back in 2007-2008 winning 35 games, drawing 6 and losing only 1 game....he has the experience and would do well at level 5 especially with Westfields budget.! :P  

Strange the Westfield manager has got the sack (If true) as he has done well this season albeit with a good budget for CCL standards.... so why would a club want to do this after coming up last season from Div.1.... interrnal club matters?...Perhaps the managers brief was to win the CCL Premier !!!!

I know one thing, the Westfield bench will be alot quieter !... ;) ..