Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

To add I've picked info up that Duncs is on the verge of securing the no2 job at FGFC - Been touting himself all over Hampshire I also here so congrats. Shows playing a numbers game works.

Also I've been informed that young Ben Dillion is on the lips of a step 4 club in that area. Rightfully so if true as a great job he has done at HWFC

Only speculation, but if true, as ShotsFan would put it, ....The  manager who nearly got Walton Casuals relegated  was Mick Sullivan who led Mertham to win the CCL Premier way back in 2007-2008 winning 35 games, drawing 6 and losing only 1 game....he has the experience and would do well at level 5 especially with Westfields budget.! :P  

Strange the Westfield manager has got the sack (If true) as he has done well this season albeit with a good budget for CCL standards.... so why would a club want to do this after coming up last season from Div.1.... interrnal club matters?...Perhaps the managers brief was to win the CCL Premier !!!!

I know one thing, the Westfield bench will be alot quieter !... ;) ..

No not Sullivan he is a decent gaffer and proven doing wonders at leatherhead and merstham. If he went in I'd tip westfield for the title. The one after him I meant, took the job, realised it was too big for him and left after 2 mins leaving Tony Gales lad to pick the pieces up. Can't remember his name!!!

Is be surprised if Ruggles left Knaphill for Molesey. I don't know what the set up is like down Molesey but Knaphills is a different class and defo a club that's going forward and has a bright future!

Bad guy as usual speaking rubbish ! There is no budget and bar a few exceptions our Squad is the same that got us promoted

Rubbish eh !  Think again NLN you can fool some people but I know different.  Lets leave it at that, you say Westfield have no budget, I say they do.  Don't know why clubs are embarrassed to say they have a budget.... I'm not a tax man   ha ha ! :D

Your been outed in the past on here as someone that just speculates to cause mischief. You wouldn't have any clue what goes on at our club. Besides one player do we have any big names at our club ? No - certainly a few though that have shown they are up there with the best of what the league has to offer

Who knows smudge.

His old club where he was a firm favourite and hero in the last period they had at step 4?

Current duo although 2 great blokes very stale and underachieved for too long.

Molesey consider themselves as a big club at this level and want progression.

It would be very appealing for a young manager I'm sure if a club with the structure/finance to step up started showing an interest?

Are Knaphill forward thinking enough or are they going to consolidate before further progression? Does their ambition match that of Ruggles?

All speculation of-course, but built from the noises I am hearing of late.

Ruggles is not the most loyal person around in my opinion,he has done well at Knaphill though.So why jump ship?Money?

As  for the 2  stale blokes at Molesey, I  personally think they have done a decent job there,compared to other Management Teams in the CCL.Loyalty being the key.Must say though that not having the Groundworks done,on schedule,may of dampened their enthusiasm.

Your been outed in the past on here as someone that just speculates to cause mischief. You wouldn't have any clue what goes on at our club. Besides one player do we have any big names at our club ? No - certainly a few though that have shown they are up there with the best of what the league has to offer

Darren before Nice Guy/Bad Guy hijacked the thread with his usual Budget/Budget nonsense,would you like to comment  about John leaving the Club,a sad day if he has,a Top Banana.Passion in abundance.

Blimey  !  The seasons not yet over and the rumour mill is already in full swing.

Sorry I can't add to it, other that my post of this morning on the 'Dorking Teams Merge'  thread which,is fact  -  Not rumour !

From what rumours I've heard all Bradders gets is his Gym membership paid for, he's not paid by the club...that's the same for some of the players, none that I heard get paid, just had football boots etc bought for a select few!

I'd be very surprised if there were any changes at Molesey. They've had a tough few years off the pitch and are only now getting through that period. 

I think they will be higher up next year but the ground redevelopment and their survival probably took a higher priority!

Like Epsom they are quite a stable club that doesn't chop and change and there will probably be no differences unless the Managers themselves decide to leave, which as far as I am aware, they are not. 

No smoke without fire they say.

Trying his luck a level down after loosing his dressing room and then quitting at W&H I see. Lucky Ready starred them back on course. Not slating the bloke, just what I was told be a club insider there and from what I know of him he is a ressie manager at best IMO. Westfield will go backwards next season.

Can anyone confirm on the Molesey job and Ruggles?

Also Duncs you have your finger on the pulse, what's going on with the Cove and Fleet rumors? A fantastic end to a season over there and good back to back finishes for Cove. Amazing Salv couldn't do anything with these players he has put into Cove, and Millers has.

Salv was at Cove as well,why do you think the players were there,can i remind you that with these players Sandhurst were the form team in the ccl at the end of last season and had a very good start in div1 this season,by the way i live in Surrey and can you tell everyone which teams i have asked to help or are you another one who is spouting a load of sh1te,I can't wait for your answer cos i don't even know who they are 

Salv was at Cove as well,why do you think the players were there,can i remind you that with these players Sandhurst were the form team in the ccl at the end of last season and had a very good start in div1 this season,by the way i live in Surrey and can you tell everyone which teams i have asked to help or are you another one who is spouting a load of sh1te,I can't wait for your answer cos i don't even know who they are

No reference to where you live made Duncs, but thanks for clarifying you live in Surrey, am glad that's cleared up. As I said it's all speculation, but with your a BITE of a reply I guess there might be some substance to it? Your name has come up a lot locally of late and from what I hear FGFC need someone to fill the water bottles a you've jumped on it like a good'un.

Sandhurst were the form team in the ccl at the end of last season and had a very good start in div1 this season

Not a bad start this year and I wouldn't knock the work Mr DiPrima done there, as from what I know the man grafted,with little support. But come on div1 is a pub league and looking at the end of last season I wouldn't say a team winning 3 games constitutes form. GUERNSEY were the form team at the end of the last CCL PREM season,

No reference to where you live made Duncs, but thanks for clarifying you live in Surrey, am glad that's cleared up. As I said it's all speculation, but with your a BITE of a reply I guess there might be some substance to it? Your name has come up a lot locally of late and from what I hear FGFC need someone to fill the water bottles a you've jumped on it like a good'unok thats 

No you posted on here for all to see that i have been putting myself/name forward to football clubs in Hampshire offering to help them,now unless you can come up with the names of these clubs then you are another fecking bullsh1tter,remember if you come on here to tell lies you will soon be found out,and do at least try to be original as nice guy and the water bottles thing goes back to when i had hair,kent.