Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

Duncs - Have a night off.

You've put your name out there and you know it, don't be embarrassed by it, it's what us younger people call networking and without doing so you wouldn't have got your role at Frimley.

I wish you all the best and I'm sure with your years of experience talking a good game you'll offer them real value.

Had a chat with Frimley Green No 1 Derren at Sandhurst Town last night, he knew nothing about a new No 2. He did mention that he had asked a former coaching colleague to join the management team next season. 

I believe there will be long overdue investment at FGFC over the next 2 years.

On another note, good to see Sandhurst Town rebuilding. I wish them the very best of luck.

Had a chat with Frimley Green No 1 Derren at Sandhurst Town last night, he knew nothing about a new No 2. He did mention that he had asked a former coaching colleague to join the management team next season.

On another note, good to see Sandhurst Town rebuilding. I wish them the very best of luck.

So dunces has fabricated what he has been spreading around Hampshire then. Still I'm sure other roles will come up!

So dunces has fabricated what he has been spreading around Hampshire then. Still I'm sure other roles will come up!

Duncs - Have a night off.

You've put your name out there and you know it, don't be embarrassed by it, it's what us younger people call networking and without doing so you wouldn't have got your role at Frimley.

I wish you all the best and I'm sure with your years of experience talking a good game you'll offer them real value.

you still haven't answered the question,if you can't give us names then shut the [****!!****] up,Kroons started the rumour not me you twat . 

don't know what happened to my previous post,as i was saying SF give us the names of the clubs i've been talking to or shut the feck up,kroons started this rumour but thats all it is,what you fail to realise is there is more to a football club than just the football as AUNastie said i don't know what it takes to run a football club,well maybe its time i learnt and thats what i intend to do,kent

don't know what happened to my previous post,as i was saying SF give us the names of the clubs i've been talking to or shut the feck up,kroons started this rumour but thats all it is,what you fail to realise is there is more to a football club than just the football as AUNastie said i don't know what it takes to run a football club,well maybe its time i learnt and thats what i intend to do,kent

Chomp chomp... Ok dunce, good luck wherever you end up in whatever capacity. Am sure with your loose lips all of Hampshire will know before it's officially announced any how.

Kroons he has spoke so much to so many people he is pi@@ing in the wind trying to guess where his loose lips talk has leaked onto the forum from.

Rope and hang, still evading my question Billy Bullsh1t,i'll make it easier for you,can any club that i have made contact with in England please come forward and give dates and times that i have spoken to you especially in Hampshire,now for your information i have spoken to 1 club in Surrey about joining their committee,so unless you can come up with the names of these clubs you are another Liar hiding behind some sort of weird name,(this ones for you Rotter)Kent....sorry lieing Kent 

Duncs,hope you get a position soon as you have so much to offer.Just a thought,I think a job as a Public Relations Officer would be right up your street.

LOL mate thats brilliant,just hate these bullsh1tters who come on here every now and again to spoute off a pack of lies, they all follow the same patterns i.e late night posts, lies,big themselves up and try to get other posters to favour them,then they can't back up their lies, everyone sees them for what they are,then they lose all credibility,then they go quiet and then they feck off...Kents.   

No will just always tell the truth mate that way things can't go wrong,lots of people don't like the truth but hey thats their problem not mine,whats your Terry doing next season i might be getting involved (committee wise SF) with a club in Surrey.  

Sandhurst rebuilding ?  Please explain BS.   It is fortunate that Sandhurst had a good start to the season otherwise they could well have been relegated from CCL Div. 1.  According to their website, they have lost their last 13 games since December !!!  So I can only imagine then that Sandhurst are rebuilding clubwise as it appears its not teamwise thats for sure ?

Sandhurst a few years ago with Underwood at the helm were going great guns, unfortunately it is evident that since he's left the club have gone downhill into demise of what was an up and coming club.  Duncs you've mentioned in the past that you were at Sandhurst, so do you know whats going on there ?  Is such a shame for a tidy looking club with adequate facilities in a nice surrounding falling by the wayside as it is.

Where does the blame lie here ?  Chairman, committee, manager ? ....so sad to see..

Sandhurst rebuilding ?  Please explain BS.   It is fortunate that Sandhurst had a good start to the season otherwise they could well have been relegated from CCL Div. 1.  According to their website, they have lost their last 13 games since December !!!  So I can only imagine then that Sandhurst are rebuilding clubwise as it appears its not teamwise thats for sure ?

Sandhurst a few years ago with Underwood at the helm were going great guns, unfortunately it is evident that since he's left the club have gone downhill into demise of what was an up and coming club.  Duncs you've mentioned in the past that you were at Sandhurst, so do you know whats going on there ?  Is such a shame for a tidy looking club with adequate facilities in a nice surrounding falling by the wayside as it is.

Where does the blame lie here ?  Chairman, committee, manager ? ....so sad to see..

I think if you read Pauls posts then you will get a better picture of what has gone wrong over there BG,the way i see it is that club was heading in the right direction when John and DT were at the helm but something went massively wrong and when Salv came in he was in a no win situation (although we did get them to a cup final),why sack Salv when he was turning things around, with the team it took a long time to put together,so many players who were just not good enough had to play

we tried to get local lads of this standard to come back but alas none of them would and the reason why was nearly always the same answer. 

Edited by duncs

I personally read Big Steves post in another way,SARCASM of the highest order.Following on from a 11-2 defeat,they followed it with a 5-2 defeat,which is going in the right direction ;) Bad guy has no sense of humour,being the problem.

Plus of course Duncs you turned down NICE GUYS offer for defensive coaching back when the rot set in  ;)

It is well known that Duncs only knows one kind of DEFENCE,when under pressure ATTACK,as his posts on here clearly show.Where as Nice Guy plays the cagey game,he asks loads of questions of the Defence,then hits them on the break.