Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial movements speculation

In denial springs to mind you thick kent,I will send the PM to anyone who wants to read it thats easy Sh!tfan,I do not have time to manage my job gets in the way so thats why i have had to retire,I do not send emails since we changed our email address a while ago,why are you so obsessed with what i do anyway are you some sort of stalker or have you no mates because of the amount of lies you tell

So you are linking people with no mates to lie tellers. Scroll up Dunce and read your own post on being a loner.. Is this a confession?

You are such a fecking kent YV :)

Smudge no need to try and dig Duncs out.  He is more than capable of looking after himself :)

I read stuff on here and I choose if I reply to it or not.  Most of the time if I think it is rubbish I just ignore it.

Truth now Kroons,so you have never ever read any of Duncs posts?

PS when did you manage? You were the assistant to the manager at a time when Cover were average at best. Eluded springs to mind.

I have been 11111111st team manager at Cove Farnham and Frimley Green assistant at Hartley, Camberley,Cove, Sandhurst don't know me springs to mind,listen i don't know what your agenda is but i don't think Fleet Spurs would want much more to do with you after I make everyone see what you are,PS we won 3 cups in 4 seasons at Cove and runners up in another and always finished in a good position in the CCL Prem thats not so bad is it ?  

You are such a fecking kent YV :)

Smudge no need to try and dig Duncs out. He is more than capable of looking after himself :)

I read stuff on here and I choose if I reply to it or not. Most of the time if I think it is rubbish I just ignore it.

That's the nicest compliment you have ever given me Kroons so I will take that :)

I also choose to ignore a lot of it but gets a bit tedious when opening threads just to find someone has picked an argument with Duncs or Smudge.

Most of the new posters actually bring feck all to the forum other than their own egos.

I hear rumours every day but don't need to come on here spouting and outing. It's not my business what everyone else is doing and I don't really care. Can we open the annual close season rumours thread yet? At least then all the bullshit can be posted in there and we know what we are getting without hijacking other threads that some might expect to be interesting and informative.

I scanned through and saw all those clubs listed and thought I was going to read an admission on clubs you've approached!

Are you counting Cove manager in there? A handful of defeats doesnt count as being a manager.

You can't commit to being a manager, but being on the committee of a club is less committal? Not sure you understand what goes into running a football club at this level dunce. Deluded.

That's the nicest compliment you have ever given me Kroons so I will take that :)

I also choose to ignore a lot of it but gets a bit tedious when opening threads just to find someone has picked an argument with Duncs or Smudge.

Most of the new posters actually bring feck all to the forum other than their own egos.

I hear rumours every day but don't need to come on here spouting and outing. It's not my business what everyone else is doing and I don't really care. Can we open the annual close season rumours thread yet? At least then all the bullshit can be posted in there and we know what we are getting without hijacking other threads that some might expect to be interesting and informative.

This thread started in the essence of what the thread suggests. Obviously the content has been interesting enough for you to read from beginning to end. Another one that hasn't made the grade in management and at a poor club getting his back up over n

Sorry Chris but its got to a stage (again)where these new posters come on here to big themselves up and tell lies,I for one wont take it,i stayed off of here for a long time because of it maybe i should do the same again or not reply to their bollix (and you know that aint gonna happen)

I scanned through and saw all those clubs listed and thought I was going to read an admission on clubs you've approached!

Are you counting Cove manager in there? A handful of defeats doesnt count as being a manager.

You can't commit to being a manager, but being on the committee of a club is less committal? Not sure you understand what goes into running a football club at this level dunce. Deluded.

insult after insult bet you are a player i have dropped in the past,are you on the committee at Fleet Spurs cos if what you tell me is correct then perhaps going on a committee will not suit me,thanks for the advice i appreciate it

No dunce I've not played step 5, my background is step 3 and 4, so I think highly unlikely you would have been in a position to drop me as you wouldn't be able to get get that level.

I am not on the comittee at FS, but have been at a CCL side of recent in a coaching role, at actually a club where you have been alleged to have been in discussion with regarding potential opportunities for the coming season.

Ok i'll try another avenue for you SF,would you like to ask me any questions about my football involvement i.e.have i applied/asked to help at any clubs also did I manage at this level and was i a player at this level,I will answer you honestly and then you can tell my so called mates what i tell you,there hows that. 

I think you've taken this well off topic dunce and suggest for your own reputation you leave it where it is. Well done on your pals backing you up, not so much of a loner then. This is why this forum is dire in this day and age. You've got your resident uneducated, thick pitbull type (dunce) that is backed up by bandwagon jumpers. New comers see this and don't bother posting. You've killed your own forum you barrow minded people.

This thread started in the essence of what the thread suggests. Obviously the content has been interesting enough for you to read from beginning to end. Another one that hasn't made the grade in management and at a poor club getting his back up over n

I rest my case!!!

Apologies for posting on your thread Mr Mourinho.

Don't get upset i was being serious,if you want to know anything about me just ask and i will respond truthfully, its really easy to slag people off and a lot harder to accept the truth when it is given to you,don't be embbarassed your posts are nothing new to me and they are like water off a ducks back,somebody or some person lied to you about me i take it as a compliment that you all are out their with me in your conversations thanks mate. :D  

Ok i'll try another avenue for you SF,would you like to ask me any questions about my football involvement i.e.have i applied/asked to help at any clubs also did I manage at this level and was i a player at this level,I will answer you honestly and then you can tell my so called mates what i tell you,there hows that.

Ok.. Ill buy into this....

How many games before cove pied you?

What was you doing at your caravan at the time of being alerted if the sacking? - Bingo, 2p machines, walking on bognor beach?

Do you not think this happening in this manor was due to your poor management skill of being approachable? Or unapproachable in this case?

Why does Koo hate you soo much? (speculation of mine as never says a positive word about you)

also, what makes you feel you would be of value to a club in a committee role when you carry yourself so poor on an open forum and use the club as associated to you when doing so?

I'll leave it there dunce, you'll have an argument in an empty room and in not willing to go on all day.

I look forward to the bla bla bla reply.

Have a good day dunce.

Koo again,I knew we would get there in the end SF,can i catergorically say on this forum that bloke knows nothing about me and will you all please stop listening to him.SF (also stands for shit footballer,...only joking mate)don't listen to him i also believe he has some sort of agenda and i seem to be on the receiving end,will confront him again and tell him to stop telling lies about me.  

Yet we,Yes we allow SLAGS ,yes a Football term,for BACKSTABBERS,probably with a hidden agenda,who have not even got the guts to put their real name in print,when making statements about our own

The last week to me, has shown how selfish most posters are on here,the low point being when I posted about IAN W's Birthday,not one of you had the decency to post,a simple post,thanking him.

A-Hem, Peter.

One did !