Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spelthorne v Lammas (Div 1 cup final, Mon 5th May)

If your looking to fill up your weekend this week then why don't you pop down this Monday to see the Division One cup final @Windsor FC between two Local rivals. Unbeaten Spelthorne v Staines Lammas.

3pm K/O

I want Spelthorne to win and for my mate Paul Jonno Johnson to do a naked lap of honour

Not a bad game but not many chances.

I thought Lammas sat pretty deep and tried to do them on the break (understandable after their last encounter I suppose) but never created much., and consequently Spelthorne had far more possession without being particularly threatening either.

However both teams tried to play football and I thought it was a better advert for the Div 1 than last year's final in that regard.

Talk of Spelly "doing a Guernsey" is very premature IMO. Very solid but no pace anywhere. Only basing it on one performance, but without new blood I could see them struggling next season.

Not sure I agree with Rother that this year's final was a better advert than last year's. I thought last year's was more entertaining with some decent goals, today's was fairly standard fare. I didn't feel that Spelly needed to get out of second gear really against a limited Lammas side, who lost Charlie Ide to injury early on. A late Lee Staples goal settled it and so Spelly get secure the first part of a possible treble this week. Amazing that they are still unbeaten into the first week of May!

Congrats Spelly, i think our game plan worked for 80 mins. Getting men behind the ball and making it difficult for them to break us down. Spelly did out in few good set pieces but I thought Stoney in goal dealt with it well and was class all day for us. I like to think we restored a little bit of respect and pride for ourselves after our embarrassing 7-0 drubbing a few weeks ago. A fourth place finish and two runners up medals in the cup finals is disappointing for us after a promising start to the season but we've fell at the last hurdle. Spelly I wish you all the best in your next two finals, what you have achieved this year has been incredible and your a credit to the CCL this year. Have a good summer guys and see ya again in august to go again!!!

Fair play redflop. But the manger needs to take the blame after a good start you then decide to sign half of bedfont which was a hell of a mistake why anyone would touch Sean topknob mean (topskipper) Ryan he is woeful and been lucky his mates ran the team. Then dan Lucas did he ever turn up. Jack watts still a kid. Vinny I love my hodge. What happened to the boys that started the season?