Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spelthorne v Lammas (Div 1 cup final, Mon 5th May)

I wouldn't say it was the managements fault mate, 4 weeks ago before the bizarre result against Epsom we were in the driving seat for a promotion place, us as players didn't perform and must take responsibility ourselves.

Redrup put it this way since all the rejects joined you are you in a stronger position now. Bearing in mind you was top. Also smudge bitter about what we stayed up. Poor show on decent people you having a laugh Shaun topknob been suspended more than he's played so how's that a leader and an example to youngster

Fair point but we were also in playoff positions with 5/6 games to go and defeats against Epsom, Banstead and Spelly has cost us. Gav, Stu, Sean, Hodgey, Jack and Stoney have been at training and games every week and have been more commuted than anyone else. I'm more concerned with other players that let us down at the end of the season.

Redrup put it this way since all the rejects joined you are you in a stronger position now. Bearing in mind you was top. Also smudge bitter about what we stayed up. Poor show on decent people you having a laugh Shaun topknob been suspended more than he's played so how's that a leader and an example to youngster

So a leader has to be a saint to play for Bedfont Sports,to set a good example to the youngsters,that never watch,a 1st Team game?Passion is what this level of Football is about surely,not slagging people off after they are no longer at the Club.Glad you stayed up by the way,else I would of wasted 4 months of my life for nothing.