Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tring Athletic Management

I can confirm that yet again you've got it wrong, Alan was not from the Newcastle area, very definitely a Londoner.

That wasn't my question though and it's interesting you avoid it like the bubonic plague. Didn't Alan's presence at training sessions, when he could be bothered to turn up that is, undermine Tony as the Club's Coach.

That wasn't my question though and it's interesting you avoid it like the bubonic plague. Didn't Alan's presence at training sessions, when he could be bothered to turn up that is, undermine Tony as the Club's Coach.

Well Rhodesly - you'll just have to be clearer in future, after all you are wrong so many times on a great number of occasions and it's hard to pick a question out of your gibberish when you fail to use a question mark to indicate you have asked a question whenever you do.

Now then Rhodesly, to your main inaccuracy so to speak, as Steve says and I happen to know, that Steve valued Tony's input very highly, extremely highly and of course if Tony felt any other way then let's hear from the man himself. 

How is Tony? I feel that you and I very much share being out of the loop in common since the last I knew Tony was being very highly valued at Langford, I had no idea he'd moved on so swiftly and indeed in and out of another job at Tring. I expect he was very highly valued there too.

Loosely – You never really saw eye to eye with the great man did you or appreciated his services, was that because Tony regularly came to you cap in hand for basic training equipment such as balls, bibs and cones which you very rarely, if at all, provided. That’s no way to run a Football Club is it as you have to give the Coaches you ‘employ’ the tools of their trade.

We haven't had one of these for a while which quite frankly has nothing to do with the original post.

Surely if you want to discuss the merits of this person and other clubs, start a new thread about it in the relevant forum.

I'm afraid it's all been gone over before Munchkin and very old ground during which time several people have repudiated Rhodes' claims which as usual display his willingness to troll not just other members of the forum but also the forum itself.

Hopefully any other club even tempted to take Rhodes on can see his aptitude for stirring and making up bald faced lies.

When he's at your club, whether he's not and when he leaves under the usual cloud. Beware Edgware is all one can say really.

Dragging things back on topic, applications are still open for the A team management.

We had one former SSML manager apply within 30 minutes of the job going onto our website ... thinking it was the first team up for grabs !!

Reserve team managers picked up joint clubman of the year & now celebrating promotion to the Suburban Premier League

TringArmy – How is ‘Mr Brache Sparta’ Chris Juraszek doing at the Club, whoever brought him to Cow Lane deserves a medal

Surely Mr Rhodes the best way to find out how things are progressing at Tring is to get up off your lazy backside and venture down to the club itself ................................ or is The Grass Roots Stadium another ground you are banished from

Loosely – You never really saw eye to eye with the great man did you or appreciated his services, was that because Tony regularly came to you cap in hand for basic training equipment such as balls, bibs and cones which you very rarely, if at all, provided. That’s no way to run a Football Club is it as you have to give the Coaches you ‘employ’ the tools of their trade.

Ar$ehole !!!

Don't know why I'm bothering to answer, because he will only come back with more lies to use as bait, but when it came to training equipment we were more than well catered for. As for Tony we still chat & email each other frequently about football. I've helped him out with players & he's tipped me off about good youngsters.

What have you done recently other than try to ridicule his name ?

Reserve team managers picked up joint clubman of the year & now celebrating promotion to the Suburban Premier League

Yes, that's Colin Philips and Chris Juraszek isn't it, they make Clough and Taylor look ordinary don't they

Hopefully any other club even tempted to take Rhodes on can see his aptitude for stirring and making up bald faced lies.

Loosely – So is it lies when Tony had a run in with a prima-donna player called Dave Morbin you gave him no support whatsoever

To$$er, why drag up events that happened nearly 5 years ago. Disagreements happen at every club in the land. It was dealt with & everyone that was involved moved on. You wasn't involved yet you still seem affected by it.

Now go back to my original question, what have you done to help Tony other than post rubbish & set him up for ridicule ?

Loosely – So is it lies when Tony had a run in with a prima-donna player called Dave Morbin you gave him no support whatsoever

Tony never came to me with any problems about Dave morbin, FACT.

Another bare faced lie and I was under the impression that SSML Posters on here were fed up with Rhodes going off topic, not just for the thread but for the whole Forum.

Tony never came to me with any problems about Dave morbin, FACT.

So you weren’t present at a training session then and observed first hand Morbin giving Tony a hard time and being disrespectful to him, I gather Tony later spoke to you in no uncertain terms about the incident so why are you denying it and accusing me of lieing.

So you weren’t present at a training session then and observed first hand Morbin giving Tony a hard time and being disrespectful to him, I gather Tony later spoke to you in no uncertain terms about the incident so why are you denying it and accusing me of lieing.

Because the player Tony spoke to me about wasn't Dave Morbin dopey. You and he really need to get your facts straight.

If I have an assistant coach going behind the manager's back to demand that either he or a player goes then I want an opportunity to either get both the manager and the assistant together or at least hear the manager's advice first. Tony gave me two minutes, wouldn't wait and walked out, I have two other people there that saw the truculent display. I don't just do what a junior member of staff in a tizzy demands and I'll challenge you to find any other chairman in non league who'd do any different.

The Player's name began with M as his first initial. 

Next time send Master Tony to complain himself and in the appropriate forum. Meanwhile let these people have their forum back twerp.

Zzzzz

Close season I know but this is bad... 

Well you will allow the bloke on your forum when he doesn't give one fuq about your league in the first place.