Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
redimp

Tring Athletic Management

Yes, that's Colin Philips and Chris Juraszek isn't it, they make Clough and Taylor look ordinary don't they

Not only do you spout drivel, punctuation is not one of your strong points, is it?

Hopefully any other club even tempted to take Rhodes on can see his aptitude for stirring and making up bald faced lies.

Loosely – So is it lies when Tony had a run in with a prima-donna player called Dave Morbin you gave him no support whatsoever

To$$er, why drag up events that happened nearly 5 years ago. Disagreements happen at every club in the land. It was dealt with & everyone that was involved moved on. You wasn't involved yet you still seem affected by it.

Now go back to my original question, what have you done to help Tony other than post rubbish & set him up for ridicule ?

Loosely – So is it lies when Tony had a run in with a prima-donna player called Dave Morbin you gave him no support whatsoever

Tony never came to me with any problems about Dave morbin, FACT.

Another bare faced lie and I was under the impression that SSML Posters on here were fed up with Rhodes going off topic, not just for the thread but for the whole Forum.

Anyway back yo square 1. We are still looking for Manager & Assistant for "A" Team in the Herts Senior League!

Tony never came to me with any problems about Dave morbin, FACT.

So you weren’t present at a training session then and observed first hand Morbin giving Tony a hard time and being disrespectful to him, I gather Tony later spoke to you in no uncertain terms about the incident so why are you denying it and accusing me of lieing.

So you weren’t present at a training session then and observed first hand Morbin giving Tony a hard time and being disrespectful to him, I gather Tony later spoke to you in no uncertain terms about the incident so why are you denying it and accusing me of lieing.

Because the player Tony spoke to me about wasn't Dave Morbin dopey. You and he really need to get your facts straight.

If I have an assistant coach going behind the manager's back to demand that either he or a player goes then I want an opportunity to either get both the manager and the assistant together or at least hear the manager's advice first. Tony gave me two minutes, wouldn't wait and walked out, I have two other people there that saw the truculent display. I don't just do what a junior member of staff in a tizzy demands and I'll challenge you to find any other chairman in non league who'd do any different.

The Player's name began with M as his first initial. 

Next time send Master Tony to complain himself and in the appropriate forum. Meanwhile let these people have their forum back twerp.

Zzzzz

Close season I know but this is bad... 

Well you will allow the bloke on your forum when he doesn't give one fuq about your league in the first place.

Well you will allow the bloke on your forum when he doesn't give one fuq about your league in the first place.

Everyone knows the geezer is a tool...when people engage him it only gets worse.

Best thing to do is ignore everything from him...he goes away then.

Everyone knows the geezer is a tool...when people engage him it only gets worse.

Best thing to do is ignore everything from him...he goes away then.

I'm afraid I enjoy showing him up on every available opportunity, when the knob tells lies it's always a pleasure to expose them.

For some time Ian_W reviewed all of his posts before displaying them however Rhodes is off the leash now, best you complain to the sites mods and admins.

Jesus, I get back from a day in York and all hell has been unleashed again  :P

FAO Mr Rhodes - any further posts that are not on the topic of the thread but drag up events from years long ago will be deleted - you have been warned (again).

Zzzzz

Close season I know but this is bad...

Haha it's the reason they call it silly season. Roll on July, pre-season friendlies & everyone's high hopes for the season.

Steve - Will you be involved at Stansted next season out of interest

and for clarity....Tony Armitage took over Codicote Reserves. Didn't go well, left the club.

Didn't go well, left the club.

Well no, obviously, it wouldn't would it, could the great man have been given the First Team job

Why is it all these great managers do not do very well with their clubs?

Steve - Will you be involved at Stansted next season out of interest

No, too busy

I assume Paul Attfield contacted you