Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial Changes

Interesting to see whether Penman leads the group of talented players elsewhere...

Langford?

Crawley?

Not many ending up at Crawley from what I know. We signed Ricky Clarke towards the end of the season, Chris Mapp and Jason Penman were talked about but not heard anything since.

Could that be the end of Brimsdown I wonder?

I wonder if Gordon Boateng will consider helping them out, I know the Club is still very much in his heart

They shouldn't be allowed in with those facilities anyway. The pitch is shocking.

With Enfailed 1893 moving to Harlow wont they be able to use the main pitch/facilities at Goldsdown Lane next season?

From the Hadley website today

1st team management

Due to a restructuring of the team management within the club, 1st team manager Geoff O'Vell and his management team have left the club with immediate effect.

We would like to place on record our thanks to Geoff and his assistants, Paul Surridge and Mark Mezen, for all their hard work and efforts throughout the past season and we wish them all the very best for the future.

The club will make an announcement regarding a new 1st team management structure as soon as possible.

Guy Slee
Chairman, Hadley FC

Due to a restructuring of the team management within the club, 1st team manager Geoff O'Vell and his management team have left the club with immediate effect.

In other words they were shown the door

In other words they were shown the door

Sorry, I meant unceremoniously shown the door, I never thought Geoff O'Vell's heart was really in it at Parkfield

What makes you say that Clifford?

Good luck to Geoff and Suggs on their next venture. A lot of clubs would do well to secure their services.

No, that's just the impression I got that's all and he seemed to just go through the motions at Parkfield

No, that's just the impression I got that's all and he seemed to just go through the motions at Parkfield

Interesting. 'Out of interest' how often did you watch Hadley while he was in charge? A lot I'm sure to have come to that conclusion.

Interesting. 'Out of interest' how often did you watch Hadley while he was in charge?

WB you won't need you a calculator to work that one out

Got to say that is one thing no-one could ever accuse Geoff of doing at any time when it comes to football.

Be interested to see who Hadley go for now.

Well Rhodes why don't explain your comment? How many games did you watch the great man manage?