Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial Changes

Yeah I was just surprised someone of his stature was never asked to appear on sky sports

Well he featured on Soccer AM and was on Caroline Barker's Non League Show, why ridicule the so called Great One instead of giving him the huge credit he deserves

why ridicule the so called Great One

A term that only appears in Rhodesworld, - come on admit it Mr Rhodes the likes of Craig Bignell would appear way above in SSML circles

Karen - Did Craig feature on Soccer AM and was he on Caroline Barker's Non League Show out of interest.

Did you so called special one ever win anything whilst in management - No I thought not.

Get off that soapbox of yours it's like a stuck record

Weird side note my Nigerian friends say they haven't heard of him, they must just be mistaken or stupid I guess

You may wish to send your Nigerian mates these links then:

http://www.nigerianhomepage.biz/sports-business-in-nigeria/19863-temile-return-of-the-wing-wizard.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/the-lost-boy-707777

Well he featured on Soccer AM and was on Caroline Barker's Non League Show, why ridicule the so called Great One instead of giving him the huge credit he deserves

I asked how you felt about failing him if he deserved all that credit? In fact I asked you that several times. 'Out of interest' why did you avoid answering? Or ever answering questions? Perhaps that was your problem as an agent, when all these big clubs asked about his availability you just avoided the question?

My pal was in soccer am cos they were one of the worst teams in the country so....

Edited by Winslow Boy

You may wish to send your Nigerian mates these links then:

http://www.nigerianhomepage.biz/sports-business-in-nigeria/19863-temile-return-of-the-wing-wizard.html

Yeah that seems totally legit. You can find all the information reported here easily anywhere else online.

The so called Great One was always polite and courtious to you wasn't he despite those games against Stony Stratford Town and Cheshunt Reserves at the Copthall Stadium, unlike the player who attacked him at Wellingborough who is an old adversary of yours isn't he.

The so called Great One was always polite and courtious to you wasn't he despite those games against Stony Stratford Town and Cheshunt Reserves at the Copthall Stadium, unlike the player who attacked him at Wellingborough who is an old adversary of yours isn't he.

There never was a problem between the Great One and myself.

I believe it was others who were losing their heads in those games that you mention.

You were lucky not to be hanged from the roof of the Copthall Stadium on those two occasions weren't you

You were lucky not to be hanged from the roof of the Copthall Stadium on those two occasions weren't you

Really so when you were at the club you allowed there to be that level of hatred and violence?

I don't recall anybody walking around with a noose.

You were like a red rag to a bull at that time and we always dreaded you getting a Kentish Town game

You were like a red rag to a bull at that time and we always dreaded you getting a Kentish Town game

Personally I think it's dreadful for an official to be threatened in that way and have to fear for his safety. No wonder you 'uncerimoniously shown the door'

Edited by Winslow Boy