Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richard Scudamore's Sexist Comments

Rhodes

Eastside Urchin - Yes very much so, Scudamore had a temporary PA working for him who accessed his in-box and leaked the e-mail to the Daily Mirror

Eastside Urchin - Yes very much so, Scudamore had a temporary PA working for him who accessed his in-box and leaked the e-mail to the Daily Mirror

..... and quite right too !

The man is a complete dinosaur.

After all the efforts many people, (myself included), have made over the seasons to promote and encourage girls and ladies football, then along comes this so called 'respected' leader of the premiership, and trys to shoot us all down privately.

In the name of  God..... GO NOW !!!!

Edited by Big J R

Everyone seems to be clamouring for Scudamore's head, he's going to find it difficult to ride out the storm and survive however Tanni Grey-Thompson, speaking on BBC Five Live's Sportsweek this morning, feels that he should be given a second chance to redeem himself.

People should stop being grasses to earn a few bob running to the papers.

Break ups are difficult at the best of times and people do have a way of speaking out of term at times,complete over reaction by the PC brigade,you won't be able to fart in public soon

Scudamore may have thought the email was private but the problem however it was discovered is that he used his work account, the official Premier League email account. Any company that doesn't monitor its email accounts for unsuitable content is going to be in the minority these days apart from which the Government and US Security Services are reading as a matter of course. Nothing is truly private.

However on balance Scudamore should keep his job providing he apologises sincerely and takes women in football and within his organisation more seriously in future, after all, he'll be under the microscope now. He's done a good job for the league, not necessarily for football overall though.

Scudamore may have thought the email was private but the problem however it was discovered is that he used his work account, the official Premier League email account

Loosely - That just goes to show there was no malice meant doesn't it otherwise

Scudamore would have been more careful to cover his tracks, as you rightly said he has done a brilliant job for the Premier League and escaped with a slap on the wrist. We all make mistakes in life don't we, I'm sure you have!

Loosely - That just goes to show there was no malice meant doesn't it otherwise

Scudamore would have been more careful to cover his tracks, as you rightly said he has done a brilliant job for the Premier League and escaped with a slap on the wrist. We all make mistakes in life don't we, I'm sure you have!

Rhodesly - What on earth are you talking about? Honestly sometimes I begin to see that you must be either on drugs or suffering from a breach in reality. Either way it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding what an official email accounts purpose is and displays a terrible ignorance and immaturity at best. But then I suppose you are a very uneducated person aren't you?

We all make mistakes in life don't we, I'm sure you have!

So what mistakes have you made in your life, I'll wager that there are quite a few including stealing a woman from under a friends nose, John Terry style, that's pretty dispicable isn't it, you should know better!

So what mistakes have you made in your life, I'll wager that there are quite a few including stealing a woman from under a friends nose, John Terry style, that's pretty dispicable isn't it, you should know better!

Rhodesly - this is your usual MO when you've run out of an argument to go completely off topic. We could talk all day and night about your personal mistakes from drug dealing to arson and through to prostituting the mother of your children to the landlord because you've spent all your wages on rent boys but I don't like to get personal. BTW, quoting yourself is pretty pathetic, but then, we're used to seeing that from you.

Loosely - I think that post pretty much admits you're guilty as charged of stealing a woman from under a friends nose, you certainly don't deny it, shame on you!

Loosely - I think that post pretty much admits you're guilty as charged of stealing a woman from under a friends nose, you certainly don't deny it, shame on you!

Well Rhodesly, you certainly haven't denied what I've stated so by that standard if what you accuse me of were to have a grain of truth in them I reckon that makes me well ahead so thanks for the admittance, not that it isn't all public knowledge and partly why you are so despised in life.

Well I have the sordid story of your treachery well documented down to the minutest detail and from the horses mouth, it doesn't make very pleasant reading I can tell you. I would very much like to see what proof you have of your far fetched allegations above, I'm certainly not whiter than white but I would never dream of doing a John Terry on a mate, that's taboo!

Well I have the sordid story of your treachery well documented down to the minutest detail and from the horses mouth, it doesn't make very pleasant reading I can tell you. I would very much like to see what proof you have of your far fetched allegations above, I'm certainly not whiter than white but I would never dream of doing a John Terry on a mate, that's taboo!

Dear oh dear Rhodesly, I've got first hand evidence of what is common knowledge about you from carrying your drugs around town in the usual carrier bags to tales of your personal perversions from the filly's mouth so to speak.

All very well documented. Copper bottomed. By all means I like a laugh, let's all have a laugh at your mate who lost a girlfriend. Never happened before in the history of mankind lol.

let's all have a laugh at your mate who lost a girlfriend. Never happened before in the history of mankind lol.

So you readily admit what you did then and seem proud of it, I'm sure you didn't once think twice and put the poor bloke in Wayne Bridge's position did you and consider his feelings.

So you readily admit what you did then and seem proud of it, I'm sure you didn't once think twice and put the poor bloke in Wayne Bridge's position did you and consider his feelings.

Rhodesly - I think you should get your mate on here to see if he likes how you are making him look like a laughing stock. I'd like to hear from him how much he enjoys you putting him forward as a mug who couldn't stand up for himself let alone fight his own corner for a "girlfriend". He has to really enjoy you making him look like such a loser on here that I would be the one making the choice between him and me.

Loosely - If I posted some of the evidence I have available on here you would be sent to Coventry for life, what you did was shocking but anyway lets stop airing your dirty, sorry, filthy linen in public and get back to the topic of this thread.

I see folks that David Cameron has become embroiled in the argument over Scudamore and there are some interesting and amusing comments on this thread following the article, the e-mail snooping temporary PA has a lot to answer for hasn't she:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10842128/David-Cameron-and-Premier-League-in-stand-off-over-Richard-Scudamore-sexism-row.html

Loosely - If I posted some of the evidence I have available on here you would be sent to Coventry for life, what you did was shocking but anyway lets stop airing your dirty, sorry, filthy linen in public and get back to the topic of this thread.

Gosh I'm terrified Rhodesly. From a pariah such as yourself that sounds pretty frightening. Being sent to Coventry by anyone who didn't see you for the pathetic wife pandering pimp you are and took your word for anything would be an easy cross to bear. 

Crawl back under your stone loser there's no one here who would take their foot off your neck if you were drowning.

Here's a picture and tv interview with Scudamore's temporary PA folks, namely Rani Abraham, 41, who 'felt a duty to reveal his crude messages about women', make up your own mind:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632058/Former-PA-Premier-League-boss-Scudamore-says-blew-whistle-sexist-emails-left-feeling-humiliated-belittled-disgusted.html