Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richard Scudamore's Sexist Comments

Rhodes

Loosely – It’s all gone quiet over there, it’s all gone quiet over there, it’s all gone quiet, it’s all gone quiet, it’s all gone quiet over there!

Loosely – It’s all gone quiet over there, it’s all gone quiet over there, it’s all gone quiet, it’s all gone quiet, it’s all gone quiet over there!

And with this comment you display perfectly your sole purpose in life, to seek reaction. An attention seeker of the highest order. 

I hope you've learned a stark lesson following our exchanges yesterday, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones should they!

I hope you've learned a stark lesson following our exchanges yesterday, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones should they!

I understand that your pathetic self disgust at your wasted and meaningless life leaves you seeking the entertainment of feeble attempts at trolling and wumming on various forums.

Somehow I feel you've absolutely no clue about what you were attempting to accuse me of yesterday Rhodes while I and many other happen to know I was spot on about you. As I said, crawl back under your rock. It must be very sad to be so despised.

Loosely - All I can say is that you make John Terry look like an angelic choir boy, I was absolutely disgusted when I heard the story!

Loosely - All I can say is that you make John Terry look like an angelic choir boy, I was absolutely disgusted when I heard the story!

Rhodesly - Being a bit of an old fairy of course you like a good fairytale.

Somehow I feel you've absolutely no clue about what you were attempting to accuse me of

Well, like I said, I have concrete proof of what you did and the grubby way you went about it, you seem to have conveniently forgotten that your heated exchanges with our mutual friend at the time of your betrayal were played out for all to see on another Forum.

Well, like I said, I have concrete proof of what you did and the grubby way you went about it, you seem to have conveniently forgotten that your heated exchanges with our mutual friend at the time of your betrayal were played out for all to see on another Forum.

You are sounding ever more desperate Rhodesly, I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing you back up this fairytale with screen shots of your "evidence". As everyone knows you're nothing more than a busted flush Rhodesly, a man who'd sell his wife to his landlord.

People should stop being grasses to earn a few bob running to the papers.

Break ups are difficult at the best of times and people do have a way of speaking out of term at times,complete over reaction by the PC brigade,you won't be able to fart in public soon

Fortunately EU,  'Whistleblowing'  is no longer considered a sin, and is generally encouraged, as recently seen in the N.H.S.

I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing you back up this fairytale with screen shots of your "evidence".

I really haven't got the heart to do it to you but do Morrisey tickets ring any bells with you!

I really haven't got the heart to do it to you but do Morrisey tickets ring any bells with you!

Rhodesly - I'm afraid not, can't stand the w@nker, you'll just have to come up with those screen shots of "concrete fairytale proof" you suddenly don't appear to have. Get your letraset out, we can all have a laugh at your efforts.

Well that's strange because you know full well our mutual friend asked you for the Morrissey tickets after you betrayed him with your John Terry impersonation but he never received them, how would I know this if I didn't have concrete proof of your actions, I know you far better than you know yourself.

Well that's strange because you know full well our mutual friend asked you for the Morrissey tickets after you betrayed him with your John Terry impersonation but he never received them, how would I know this if I didn't have concrete proof of your actions, I know you far better than you know yourself.

Rhodesly - I've never had tickets to that w@nkers performances in my life. I think we're talking about another of those moments when you have no clue what you are talking about and are clutching at some bizarre straws.

So, it's a big No to any actual real not in your imagination concrete evidence such as screen shots of this supposed conversation that you were promising.

Back under your stone then eh?

Hang on, I did have some tickets to a Prince gig for the other night in Manchester but I couldn't go so I gave them to my brother and sister-in-law. That of any help to you Rhodesly?

Can we somehow edit your last few posts about some w@nker who moans in a monotone to "Prince" or something like that? Would that help you find that last desperate straw you are clutching at?

No, didn't think so, back under that stone then.

Rhodesly - I've got it, bloody 24 ct Gold mate! I had some Elton John Tickets to an open air concert he did at a stately home in Norfolk a few years ago. Any use? It was brilliant, he did all the old numbers, we had a right laugh, bit of a picnic too. Will that story help you with this fairytale?

No? Oh well, I'm trying..

Back under that stone with you....

Rhodesly - I've never had tickets to that w@nkers performances in my life

Loosely - The Morrissey tickets weren't intended for you though were they, they were bought for our mutual friend and his girlfriend to go and see the great man in concert before you did your dirty, sorry, filthy deed.

Loosely - The Morrissey tickets weren't intended for you though were they, they were bought for our mutual friend and his girlfriend to go and see the great man in concert before you did your dirty, sorry, filthy deed.

Rhodesly - do you even realise how stupid you sound? Talking about tickets to that mono-tonal t0sser that have absolutely nothing to do with me?  :D  :D  :D

This is truly desperate stuff Rhodesly, there you go, back under your stone  :lol:

Loosely - I'm not going to win am I unless I post the heated exchanges you had with our mutual friend at the time of your heinous betrayal which were played out for all to see on another Forum, I haven't got the heart to do that so lets move on.

There was a very interesting and fair article about Scudamore in Spectator magazine, it's a good read:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2014/05/is-richard-scudamore-allowed-private-opinions-apparently-not/

No Rhodesly, you're not going to "win" because yet again you are talking bollox.

Best you crawl back under your stone.

I doubt anybody is going to change their minds over Scudamore and his sexist comments now.