Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richard Scudamore's Sexist Comments

Rhodes

No Rhodesly, you're not going to "win"

Loosely - I would win hands down if I were to post the exchanges you had with our mutual friend at the time of your betrayal which were played out for all to see on another Forum, you would be too embarrassed to show your face on here again.

Anyway what do you mean about Scudamore, like I said we have all made tongue in cheek comments to friends in private and in jest and if these hadn't come to light then we would still be thinking that the sun shines out of Scudamore.

Loosely - I would win hands down if I were to post the exchanges you had with our mutual friend at the time of your betrayal which were played out for all to see on another Forum, you would be too embarrassed to show your face on here again.

Anyway what do you mean about Scudamore, like I said we have all made tongue in cheek comments to friends in private and in jest and if these hadn't come to light then we would still be thinking that the sun shines out of Scudamore.

Post away Rhodesly. Oh but no, you can't. You are being awfully repetitive without much to show for yourself.

Crawl back under your stone.

Is there any truth in what I heard that you reported our mutual friend to the Police for false accounting.

False accounting of what? Morrisey Tickets? You're completely raving looney mad Rhodesly, the cheese has finally slipped off your cracker. Not taking your meds or something.

I've no clue what madness you are talking about, no Morrisey tickets either? Best get back to your friend to check your facts.

Or crawl back under your stone..

Has Putin lost his Morrisey tickets too Rhodesly? Did Prince Charles go to the police accusing you of false accounting?

There there Rhodesly, people in glass houses and all that.

Loosely - It's strange that you posted the above on the Prince Charles thread, I find that a bit odd and you must have a guilty as charged conscience.

How queerly this fairytale is developing Rhodesly, clearly you've lost your marbles, no doubt some disease from one of you rent boys. Yes, I thought that had hit quite a nerve but you know there's no shame about it in football these days, I'm quite surprised you didn't realise it is all but common knowledge. Still a bit of a shock to you to cause these ravings I'm certain.

Loosely - Well lets test your memory then shall we from a few years back, does the post below from this very Forum ring any bells made by our mutual friend. What made him so bitter and twisted and whilst we're on the subject what business, or businesses, are you involved with out of interest and where has the large sums of money you claim to have come from, like he says its all a bit of a mystery isnt it:

'all a comedy of errors isnt it, im surprised that a highly successful businessman like you with a turnover of millions didnt put in any money yourself or indeed find some sponsors, remind people again of the business your involved with, where your money has came from? do you own property? are you a shareholder? any directorships? its all a bit of a mystery isnt it, at least with your Secretary we know where her money came from, i believe she came into a few bob a couple of years back around the same time you became close friends'.

Got a link to go with that Rhodesly, normally polite y'know but I can understand you're a bit off your game currently?

Loosely - You were a bit slower off the mark than normal, what's wrong as normally you make Mick The Miller out the traps look slow after I make a post. Is your memory failing you that badly then, the post suggests or, should I say, confirms that you cleverly weasled your way into our mutual friends ex girlfriends affections in a calculated fashion when you knew full well she had come into a substantial amount of money and have bled her as dry as a bone ever since.

What planet are you on Mr Rhodes, grow a pair and produce the evidence of your phantom accusations - or is your kind of evidence the stuff that you base your claim that you see Miss Knox as innocent.

Put up or shut up

Dear oh dear Rhodesly - you are getting tetchy, I've got an idea why sweetie.

So, let me get this straight, your friend was bitter because his then girlfriend decided not to go out with him anymore and then she decided to go out with me, later becoming my wife. So you and your friend are bitter because your friend didn't get to share in the wealth that my wife has. In her own personal account where it has remained all these years, a nice little nest egg. What have I forgotten? Oh yes, the famous missing Morrisey tickets that your friend never got. 

Now, how are you at answering questions? Well your track record isn't good is it? But then again you've not denied some of the items I've put to you in this thread have you sweetie? No, we know why don't we?

Anyway,  get yourself online to Companies House and let us all know how long I've been the Chairman of my own company? Perhaps you can tell us that it is since the mid 2000s. Perhaps you will even be able to find out that I pay more in tax then you probably earn in 2 or even 3 years of your existence in the civil service, then you'll know how it is that I bought a home in Italy and one in the UK to share with my wife, who still has her rainy day money safely earning her interest. I suggest that this is probably where a lot of your queen like bitterness originates my friend.

Now, where's that stone of yours... perhaps the shade will help you in developing some more of your fairy tales....

My many apologies to the unwitting reader who stumbles in on all of this bitterness and tears, I've a feeling that there'll be more tears at bedtime yet.

So you readily admit that you weasled your way into our mutual friends ex girlfriends affections. It's funny that they had a rock solid relationship before you suddenly appeared on the scene and she even upped sticks and moved down from the north west to be with him, initially staying at the Palms hotel in Hornchurch before setting up home together in Basildon after his lodger moved out. How would I know all this, I'm clearly not making it up.

Rhodesly you scoundrel - that's not just a naughty fib, it's a huge whopper and you clearly are making it up. Truly I'm impressed with the levels you're willing to go to for your friend but the truth is that all of this is easily checked by looking at electoral roll records and Sally lived in and worked in Lancaster when I first went out with her in 2008, a year before she even met your friend. Sally and I were on a break in 2009 until she moved down to Biggleswade to run the football club while she worked for a local business in Cambridgeshire and then stopped seeing your friend, during 2010. In 2011 she moved to Norfolk to a small village close to me, worked at the local hospital and then we got engaged.

She may have stayed at your friends palatial flat during 2009/2010 for all I know, none of my business but it appears to be yours my nosy acquaintance however when she stopped seeing your friend she ceased being his to try and claim, in all truth they dated casually for a few months and not even Hollywood can make a better story then our Master Rhodes. Though yes dear reader, we found love again while working together at the football club and we lived happily ever after, or so far, we shall see. I hear violins playing at this point as the credits come up.

Anyway, as I promised our dear reader, some more tears, and there may yet be a few more tearful claims from Master Rhodes, I can't promise.

Back under the stone Rhodesly...

And Dear Reader, for all Master Rhodes claims about reading with bated breath, who should we find reading the latest blockbuster instalment a mere 2 minutes after its publication?

Oh yes....

PeepingRhodes_zpsb6398fd3.jpg

Got a link to go with that Rhodesly, normally polite y'know but I can understand you're a bit off your game currently?

Well you asked for it so here it is, happy reading!:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/topic/159270-southill-alexander/page-12

My god Cliff, what a truly sad & warped life you lead. Dragging up old posts from 4 & a 1/2 years ago just fuel your appetite for trolling. Can't you be happy for 2 people & to be quite honest what the feck has it got to do with you ?

Everyone else has moved on with their lives, yet a sad bitter outsider like yourself has to dig up crap & make lies & tasteless accusations. I for one know that Gordon invested heavily in the club to keep it going. I also know that he was the only person Sally wanted to be with. He & Sally went way beyond their duties for that club & it was a mutual decision between everyone involved to cease competing, so please just leave it be for once eh ?

& remember the club motto "Loyalty Above All" ?

Well that still exists amongst friends. How many people can you count on for that ?

Thanks for the link Mr Rhodes - just spent 40 minutes reading it all (that's 40 minutes of my life I won't get back).

However I am still completely in the dark, I could find no mention of Morrisey tickets

Got a link to go with that Rhodesly, normally polite y'know

Steve - Well Loosely did ask for the link didn't he

My god Cliff, what a truly sad & warped life you lead. Dragging up old posts from 4 & a 1/2 years ago just fuel your appetite for trolling. Can't you be happy for 2 people & to be quite honest what the feck has it got to do with you ?

Everyone else has moved on with their lives, yet a sad bitter outsider like yourself has to dig up crap & make lies & tasteless accusations. I for one know that Gordon invested heavily in the club to keep it going. I also know that he was the only person Sally wanted to be with. He & Sally went way beyond their duties for that club & it was a mutual decision between everyone involved to cease competing, so please just leave it be for once eh ?

& remember the club motto "Loyalty Above All" ?

Well that still exists amongst friends. How many people can you count on for that ?

Yes, I think that says it all Syd. The evidence is all there.

Loosely – You seem to have got your evidence mixed up though, you say that you were on a break in 2009 but that’s not entirely true is it, you had a falling out for reasons I won’t go into on a public forum.

Anyway lets move on now shall we and get back to the topic of this thread.