Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hayles,eyong,Spencer released (sacked)

The 3 players,all popular players have been released by the club (taken from club website)

Hayles and Tam played In a cup final,less than 24 hours before OUR PLAY OFF FINAL AGAINST LOWESTOFT.

Yes,you heard it right!!!!!

This beggars belief and I am led to believe after speaking to soneone connected with the club that one of them actually suffered an injury but had to play in the final simply because if our injury problems.

Michael spencer,who should if left this club as a legend after his play off winning goal,has been playing all season ,despite often being unfit to play for the first team.

In my eyes they have seriously let the club down and yet again,the stupidity and greed of non league players has let this club down.

Glad I stepped down as Supporters Association Chairman when I did,As this would of completely tipped me over the edge lol.

I feel for jimmy,his staff and Colin etc who strive to make this club a great club but we have yet again been let down by the players who wear the shirts.

In my eyes a complete overhaul of the type of player we bring into this club must take place,only problem is,it appears the majority live in a would far too detatched from the modern non league fan,thinking they are premier league footballers when the harsh reality is that they are not and never going to be and the reason is is their attitude.

Other players must have known this was going on.

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Every one in the club has again been let down the board the supporters and the majority of the players give their all to the club. This is pixx taking of the highest order I can imagine the abuse we will get next season from other clubs. I hope this is not going to deter fans from coming to see the games next season.

I think a lot of clubs have out of contract players that play, there is apparantly a directory available on line where you can see what players play on a regular level on Sundays more than likely against the wishes of their club,but I can't seem to find it , perhaps someone could inform me of it.?

But to play like spencer has while claiming to be injured or to play less than 24 hours before possibly the biggest game of your career is mind blowingly stupid it greedy if they were being paid.

Edited by Eastside Urchin

as my first post for ages i can't believe this is happening again with players letting the club, the staff, players (if they didn't know already) and the fans that follow them and the club down, yeah i know i haven't been much this season but can see why some fans have turned their back on the club if things like this keeps going on

I'm so disappointed by this - this was our biggest game for two seasons and we already had the spine out of the side through injury or suspension (Elliot, Frankie and Stefan). How on earth could Jimmy be expected to produce a team to compete against Lowestoft under those circumstances.

Feel for the management, the staff and the other players and as a fan I feel a little bit betrayed.

All three players have made a big contribution on the field in the past. Rickie especially has had a great season.

I would have hoped that they would have realised the importance of the game and that and made sure that they were 100% ready and realise where their primary commitments were in terms of playing football.

Unfortunately I suspect that some might have known, agree with you. Doubt if all the players would have done though.

Just extremely disappointed over the whole situation.

Ultimately, it's the club (as usual) that suffers.

Unbelievable. Sympathise with you guys entirely. Unfortunately many non league players (but by no means all) are in it for what they can get and loyalty plays little part. Its a kick in the teeth for all the people who work hard to keep the club going.

I can't believe this of Ricky Hayles

Had one of his best seasons in an Urchins shirt

Got my vote as P O T S

He took most of the sponsored Man of the Match awards this season.

Would like to see some sort of apology to the Management,Staff,Players and fans alike

I gutted to hear this...... i cant even think what to say next

Yes never a dull moment supporting Hornchurch!!

But this is taking the fcking pi$$. 

For two seasons now the fans and especially the people who work 24/7 for this club have been let down again by selfish individuals who think that they know best and are bigger than the club.

Well done to the club for naming and shaming them on the website, i wish them three good luck at their next clubs, but i doubt that they will get signed quickly once this news gets out!

Consider their non league football careers over.

The club and its supporters deserve better than this.

Lets hope Jimmy and Colin can get new players in for the new season.

Lets hope that they don't have poor attitudes and egos like we have had to put up with for the past two season.

if they ever want  to make a new soap opera  based around a non  league  football club then hornchurch  would be ideal for  the perfect  story  lines  ,,,after  the past  i thought  maybe  things would settle  down  and  all the drama  was used up but after the last  seasons well just how much more  can there be ??  i must  say  the one  im most  shocked  about is rickie   i thought he was one of the players  that would give 110% for the club  , just  makes  for sad  reading .......and  does make me think  if its all worth  it   :unsure:

ronnie wont be back as he left as he sufferd alot with his back