Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Steps 1-4 2014/15 Season

Ashford have already been informed they will be in the CCL next year,by the F.A.Has anyone else had any news yet.

Yep Guildford City informed today that they also will be in CCL next season.

This is what I have had so far

OUT:  South Park (to Ryman Div 1 S), Croydon (to Southern Counties East) and Wembley (to Spartan S. Midlands League)

IN:  Ashford Town (Mx), Chertsey Town and Guildford City

There is no specific news yet concerning Step 6 and I cannot be sure from the FA email I have received whether or not we wil be getting any new clubs.

So there could be 13 teams in Div 1 next year.

If Alton go to Hellenic ,Dorking  fold,South Kilburn have resigned.

The funny thing is Dorking Wanderers being slap bang in the middle of CCL Territory,plying their trade in the Sussex  League,could they be moved over at Horley's expense by the F.A?

If Alton go to Hellenic ,Dorking fold,South Kilburn have resigned.

The funny thing is Dorking Wanderers being slap bang in the middle of CCL Territory,plying their trade in the Sussex League,could they be moved over at Horley's expense by the F.A?

If Alton go to Hellenic ,Dorking fold,South Kilburn have resigned.

The funny thing is Dorking Wanderers being slap bang in the middle of CCL Territory,plying their trade in the Sussex League,could they be moved over at Horley's expense by the F.A?

'Wanderers' have already made their views quite clear in the local press.

The step 5 and 6 promotions and sideways moves that are decided by the FA were released yesterday. The rest is down to the leagues at this level.

Based on that it looks like the CCL Premier Division next season will be:

Ashford Town (Middx)

Badshot Lea

Bedfont Sports

Camberley Town

Chertsey Town

Colliers Wood United

Cove

Epsom & Ewell

Eversley & California

Farnham Town

Frimley Green

Hanworth Villa

Hartley Wintney

Guildford City

Horley Town

Knaphill

Mole Valley SCR

Molesey

Raynes Park Vale

Spelthorne Sports

Westfield

Windsor

Division One is a bit more guesswork. I don't know if the league are still trying to get a few reserve teams in from the Suburban League and I don't know if South Kilburn are definitely resigning. Hopefully Dorking will still be going next season as well.

It could be:

AFC Croydon Athletic

Alton Town

Ash United

Banstead Athletic

Bedfont & Feltham

CB Hounslow United

Chessington & Hook United

Cobham

Dorking

Epsom Athletic

Farleigh Rovers

Sandhurst Town

Sheerwater

South Kilburn

Staines Lammas

Worcester Park

The FA have said there are still issues to be determined and all changes are subject to any appeals.

I think 2014-15 is the last season clubs at step 6 can get away without a 'G' grading before being forcibly relegated as well.

Looking at that Premier Line up,you could pick anyone of 10 Teams as Champions,a lot of money will be wasted for sure.Maybe the F.A. have for once done Croydon and Wembley a massive favour by moving them over.After Whyteleafes success in gaining promotion from the SCEL League this season,with 6 ex Croydon players amongst their number,if Croydon splash a bit of cash they could get promoted.That League only has 4 posible dangers.Wembley likewise.

The big worry for me would be for any Premier Team that finishes in the bottom 3 season 14/15,will have no league to go to,if the F.A. enforce the grading issues with step 6 sides.Unless of course the CCL convinces Clubs,to buy into the 'Greg Dyke proposals'of allowing Bigger Clubs ' B TEAMS'to join up,so as to keep the numbers up in CCL 1,A TOUGH CHOICE?

With Lingfield and Crowborough going into Southern Counties East league with Croydon only leaves

Dorking wanders left in Sussex. Dorking Wanders did apply to go in Combined Counties god knows how as

there ground is very poor. Dorking have been given till the end of the month to get a ground share!

With Lingfield and Crowborough going into Southern Counties East league with Croydon only leaves

Dorking wanders left in Sussex. Dorking Wanders did apply to go in Combined Counties god knows how as

there ground is very poor. Dorking have been given till the end of the month to get a ground share!

Surprised you think Dorking Wanderers ground is poor?? I went there with Godalming in the Surrey Senior, and I thought it was a great set up, with a cracking pitch... think they would be a credit to the CCL if they were moved over.

No Bar when I went there,has a new one been built,pitch was decent though.

... and luckily, at that Westhuble site, there is fantastic drainage.

Looking at that Premier Line up,you could pick anyone of 10 Teams as Champions,a lot of money will be wasted for sure.Maybe the F.A. have for once done Croydon and Wembley a massive favour by moving them over.After Whyteleafes success in gaining promotion from the SCEL League this season,with 6 ex Croydon players amongst their number,if Croydon splash a bit of cash they could get promoted.That League only has 4 posible dangers.Wembley likewise.

The big worry for me would be for any Premier Team that finishes in the bottom 3 season 14/15,will have no league to go to,if the F.A. enforce the grading issues with step 6 sides.Unless of course the CCL convinces Clubs,to buy into the 'Greg Dyke proposals'of allowing Bigger Clubs ' B TEAMS'to join up,so as to keep the numbers up in CCL 1,A TOUGH CHOICE?

Peter, with your beloved Croydon in the SCEFL next season, will you once again be extending your football attendance beyond the confined reaches of the Combined Counties League?

Some exciting local derbies to look forward to: Beckenham Town, Holmesdale, Fisher.