Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Star Players signing

NN3Stone

Fair play to the Maidstone fan - summed it up superbly for me. I think most (if not every) club & their fans would be overjoyed to be on the ride that we're on right now - there's no need for mudslinging, & it's not like we're boasting or rubbing peoples faces in it. Looking forward to the season ahead :)

And don't forget the fact at the players will probably have less travelling to away games which are approx half the of the season. How many big clubs train where they play their games anyway. I seem to remember people like Stuart Pearce training with local clubs as he didn't want to uproot his family oop north and travelled to the matches the night before or even on the day if in they were London

Two more added to the squad Moore and Bennet from AFC Wimbledon and Hendon gives us a squad of 21 at present. Will be some fighting for places next season.

Two more added to the squad Moore and Bennet from AFC Wimbledon and Hendon gives us a squad of 21 at present. Will be some fighting for places next season.

possible 4 strikers on the books, not any old strikers but top draw strikers.................... phew - few egos in that dressing room me-thinks :)

I think Mr Laslett should now allow mr and mrs Brown to go on a well deserved holiday for a couple of weeks.

Some keep this stuff close to their chest (CK?)and say by signing players late-they get some 'bargains' (i hate it when players/human beings are touted as commodities) but i think its better to get job done-then relax a bit-not for too long of course.

well done Mr Brown.

As important to me is a confirmation from the club that Beales and Becks have re-signed for new season-as to be of my knowledge-that is not currently the case