Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brache Sparta

Rumour has it BSFC intend to apply for the SML. Same familiar names involved who closed it before.

Put them in a step 6 then. Come one come all.

Had some great battles against some very strong, physical sides they had.

Rumour has it BSFC intend to apply for the SML. Same familiar names involved who closed it before.

So Tring Athletic will be losing Chris Juraszek then

Trust me Rhodes I have it from the horses mouth that CJ has always enjoyed his time at various Clubs who all have in common their enjoyment of local football ,doing the best for the Club your with and picking players on ability. The lot who run Brache Sparta ( so called Community) FC were the biggest bunch of untrustworthy two faced people it's been his misfortune to be involved with. If they were fire etc,etc,

Redimp - Really, I wasn't aware of that

I can confirm that at this moment in time I have not been informed of any other new teams other than the five I was informed off (Wembley, Edgware Town, Ealing Town, Clean Slate and City Colts)

I can confirm that at this moment in time I have not been informed of any other new teams other than the five I was informed off (Wembley, Edgware Town, Ealing Town, Clean Slate and City Colts)

Assuming the agenda for the AGM on 28 June has been circulated it may be too late for any additional Clubs to apply for membership.

Winslow Boy Not referring to the players who although lacking in quality in the main were a decent bunch of lads. Referring to the behind the scenes people from the local so called Community Centre.

Just add it to the vast list of things you are unaware of then mate.

Well it's just that they seemed perfectly fine when I met them that's all so I'm surprised by what Redimp says

Winslow Boy Not referring to the players who although lacking in quality in the main were a decent bunch of lads. Referring to the behind the scenes people from the local so called Community Centre.

Shame cos the club has a good history. What was the problem with the guys who took over?

Due respect Rhodes don't think you met the people who took over after Roy Standring,Archie Devlin etc left!

Redimp - These were the programme notes I penned from September 2009, were the 'despised' people you're talking about at the Club then:

SATURDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2009                                                      Kick off 3.00pm    

TOKYNGTON MANOR v BRACHE SPARTA COMMUNITY

(Molten Spartan South Midlands League Division 1)

Today, it is our great pleasure to welcome the players, officials and supporters of Brache Sparta Community Football Club to Reynolds Field for the afternoon. The same sentiments are, of course, extended to Match Referee Mr John Chidley from Flitwick and his two Assistants, Mr John Noblemunn from Enfield and Mr Tom Ratheram from Edlesborough in Bedfordshire, whatever the outcome of the proceedings we very much hope that they enjoy their brief stay with us and have a safe journey home. Our players will have been instructed to be on their best behaviour this afternoon and respect Mr Chidley’s decisions at all times, making his job as easy as possible, any not doing so will be dealt with accordingly by the Club.

Wednesday’s programme notes for the game here with Sun Postal Sports were unfortunately penned prior to the sad news that Matt Oliver had decided to step down as Manager handing over the reins to his trusted Assistant Atanas Chakalov. The Club would like to place on record their sincere thanks to Matt for his tireless work over the last 15 months or so and everything he brought to the table, without his efforts it is unlikely continuity would have been maintained following Ruislip Manor’s sad demise and the birth of Tokyngton Manor.

Atanas certainly hit the ground running in his new role as supremo and, with the assistance of Tim Maynard, Sun Postal Sports had the shock of their lives when, no doubt, fully expecting to come away from Reynolds Field with all three points. First half goals from Andy Watson and Abishal Spooner and a late Melford Simpson strike secured a 3-1 victory and the only scare the Watford based Club gave us was pulling a goal back just after the interval before Melford put the game to bed.

We are now without a home fixture until Wednesday 14 October when Hanworth Villa Reserves come here for a Middlesex County FA Premier Cup First Round tie. On Wednesday we travel to darkest Bedfordshire to take on Crawley Green at Barton Rovers palatial home and next Saturday we go to McMullen Park to lock horns with Bedford. We then round off three successive away trips with a visit to leafy Amersham Town on 10 October where we were very unfortunate to go down 3-2 towards the end of last season.

We are delighted to welcome Brache Sparta Community this afternoon as when we last met at the Viking Sports Ground on 24 March the beleaguered Club had all but decided to pull out of the Spartan South Midlands League and we said our goodbyes to ‘Mr Brache Sparta’ Chris Juraszek who, season after season, fights tooth and nail in order to keep his beloved Club’s head above water.

As always we would like to welcome spectators and any so called ‘groundhoppers’ to the Stadium this afternoon, the Club very much appreciate your support in coming to watch us play and hope you will enjoy your afternoon in our company and see a good game of football.