Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chairman

Hospital Radio, Ian ????????

Usually enough to make you feel worse than you already were !!

Leave the nurses alone !    It'll only increase your blood pressure.

Let me try and resolve this culinary dispute.

A casserole is similar to what Luis Suarez has been found to be, a stew is what England got themselves into, which leaves a hotpot.

Hotpot it must be?

Back on message Dave,  - Liam and I are delighted that the op. went well and look forward to seeing you when you are back at the RPS. Take care, and do what the medics advise you. I am sure you will be a model patient and get your strength back before you know it.

Edited by Keith B

I herd a rumour Baker, Pinch, Parker and Lazarus were Ashfords secret back four next season, but alas, it looks as if Dave may need an extra week to ragain full fitness . Need a volunteer look no further than ( please nominate your favourite to fill the back four line)

60 plus is a must and for those who remember a 10/- note will be in the left boot!

Edited by ASATTGS

Having seen a very recent photo of Lazarus, I must say the professionally excellent facial hair styling leads me to believe you may well be right, ASATTGS