Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Craig Bicknell - Leighton Town

• 3 months later...

Innocent until proven guilty, wait to see what outcome is before throwing stuff about. I had a mate accused of a horrible crime who was innocent and cleared his name and he had to put up with people saying all sorts about him before they knew anything other than accusations and rumour, which is what this is.

Edited by Winslow Boy

So why did CB appear to deny involvement in a court case on a previous thread?

Why was mentioning this court case deemed as "slander"?

Why was this not admitted to being the main reason why Amphtill suspended him?

Fair play to Ampthill for having some backbone and moral standards.

"Just accusations and rumour". Says who?

So why did CB appear to deny involvement in a court case on a previous thread?

Why was mentioning this court case deemed as "slander"?

Why was this not admitted to being the main reason why Amphtill suspended him?

Fair play to Ampthill for having some backbone and moral standards.

"Just accusations and rumour". Says who?

Ampthill did what they felt was right and that's up to them. Accusations and rumour until anything is proved, if he is found innocent will your opinion be different? It was odd to deny that there wasn't any court proceeding but perhaps at that stage there wasnt, also if he is shown to be innocent maybe he wanted to keep it quiet and you can't blame him for that. I just think it's dangerous to throw accusations around before anybody knows the truth. Edited by Winslow Boy

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha redavenger what's that ???? You got something to say ??????? Come on you piece of shit, have you got something to say, I think we all I agree hear, what you got to say now you melt ????? You still got something to say, and thank you Winslow boy for backing me same as Leighton town did , what's ampthill got now ????? What have leighton got ha ha ha ha , come on you piece of shit, I haven't even started with you yet ha ha ha

Did someone say NOT GUILTY ?????? Come on redavenger you sad sad sad sad scummy piece of ha ha ha ha ha, what's that my brother got two not guiltys as well, did someone say British justice system we lllllllloooooovvvvveeeeee you, ha ha ha ha, who is the biggest [****!!****]er on the planet now redavenger, I think I'm owed a name, come on surly mummy and daddy brought you up the right way, time to see if you really do have a back bone or are you really that sad, bless ya

I had a mate accused of a horrible crime who was innocent and cleared his name and he had to put up with people saying all sorts about him before they knew anything other than accusations and rumour

Like Ched Evans you mean

Edited by Rhodes