Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lewes Away 16/8/14

Seems to be quite a few up for this early season trip, some have already brought train tickets and it looks like people will be leaving at different times.

Last year meeting place(The Lansdown) didn't open till 12pm so for the early arrivals The Royal Oak which is just up the hill opens at 11am.

Then once the lazy crowd arrive we can move on.

No mate change of plan we were all looking at a minimum of £75 a pop in Lewes and Brighton was about a ton having to stay at least  2 nights , So as far as I know everyone going are going to pile down early doors make a day of it  plus it gives us more to spend on refreshments ;) all sorted for Margate a week later though.

Right talk on the terrace last night is, £25 per person in a group of 4 from billericay and £23 per person in a group of 4 from basildon.

See you all saturday to get the numbers up for lewes.........

Oh when the BLUES go STEAMING in!!!!!!

The Basildon Branch will be leaving at 8:32am, picking up a stray at Laindon 3 minutes later and will arrive at West 'am at 9am.

The 5 bus leaves Pitsea Broadway at 7:56am, Kenneth Road at 8:01am, Felmores at 8:05am and in to Basildon for 8:18am.  The bus after this will be too late.

We'll then have no time to catch a train to London Bridge as the train leaves as we get in.

According to thetrainline.com we will need to change at East Croydon.  Having been through there last week I don't fancy stopping there but missing the 9am train we may be able to keep our heads down until we're safely through Croydon and on our way to Lewes.

The Basildon Branch will be leaving at 8:32am, picking up a stray at Laindon 3 minutes later and will arrive at West 'am at 9am.

The 5 bus leaves Pitsea Broadway at 7:56am, Kenneth Road at 8:01am, Felmores at 8:05am and in to Basildon for 8:18am.  The bus after this will be too late.

We'll then have no time to catch a train to London Bridge as the train leaves as we get in.

According to thetrainline.com we will need to change at East Croydon.  Having been through there last week I don't fancy stopping there but missing the 9am train we may be able to keep our heads down until we're safely through Croydon and on our way to Lewes.

Cheers saves me working it out ;)

More times to follow from the locals when they can be arsed to put them on here :)

Umbrella man really is a funny person!!!! I have no BBQs to attend this week so i may as well go to Lewes!!

My recommendation is to get to Billericay station by about 9am so we can sort out who is there, and how many tickets we need to try and take advantage of Group Save (should be £25 return - bargain).

I agree with Dowie and get the 9.17 in order that we can catch the 10.47 from Victoria, which arrives in Lewes at 11.57.

Hopefully, unlike last year Umbrella Man will stay with us for a beer rather than disappear for 2 hrs to watch women play football in Brighton

Umbrella man really is a funny person!!!! I have no BBQs to attend this week so i may as well go to Lewes!!

My recommendation is to get to Billericay station by about 9am so we can sort out who is there, and how many tickets we need to try and take advantage of Group Save (should be £25 return - bargain).

I agree with Dowie and get the 9.17 in order that we can catch the 10.47 from Victoria, which arrives in Lewes at 11.57.

Hopefully, unlike last year Umbrella Man will stay with us for a beer rather than disappear for 2 hrs to watch women play football in Brighton

Dodgy Scouser leaking stories on here :police:

Anyway it's FLASHBACK time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TZLSTxefY