Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Smudge

Fixtures/Results etc 12/13 August 2014

Kroons, last night is over, onto the the next round of fixtures. F A Cup this weekend can't make Saturdays games at QPR v HULL but will be at LAMMAS V BEDFONT SPORTS on Friday

I'll buy you a beer if I'm at Ashford's return to your ground.

A concession season ticket for Rangers just over £250 to good to miss

You dont know the CCL forum very well do you ?  This thread will be dragged up months later :)

And once again we will haev to disagree over your last line ;)

You dont know the CCL forum very well do you ?  This thread will be dragged up months later :)

And once again we will haev to disagree over your last line ;)

if you mean Rangers getting relegated, not worried, after all FOOTBALL is only a game not a religion

if only some genius had the time and effort to create a vidiprinter for the CCL scores then would make all us fans lifes alot easier !!

Cue someone stepping up to the plate :D ...

if only some genius had the time and effort to create a vidiprinter for the CCL scores then would make all us fans lifes alot easier !!

Surely most sides have someone tweeting the score . Set up a second twitter account and just follow the CCL teams. Simples

Pity I'm having so much trouble with key new phone got a stutter like Arkwright...

Surely most sides have someone tweeting the score . Set up a second twitter account and just follow the CCL teams. Simples

Guildford City already have a "Twitter List" that includes most (haven't checked recently) CCL Premier Twitter feeds. If you subscribe to that list then you receive updates from all CCL feeds included in their list as they happen - it is as good as a video printer at times :)

Did also enjoy your rant when one of your players clipped our 7 who fell over and go straight up and didn't appeal for anything. 

Do you know, I'm always amazed when anyone listens to a word I say! It doesn't happen often...  :D

I may have done your 7 a disservice there, but I heard someone appeal and there had been three little incidents involving him in quick succession and I got swept up in the moment. It was that kind of game and, as I don't get to many these days, I might have got a bit carried away.

It has been a very long while and it was good to see so many familiar faces last night.   

Now Guildford 2-1 Spelthorne (Flatman)

Half time. ATT = 100 :)

Edited by Chris Clapham

Cue someone stepping up to the plate  :D ...

The best I can come up with is a vidiprinter of Tweets - https://twitter.com/CamberleyTownFC/lists/combined-counties-league

Just one annoying thing - I can't add myself to this list so the Camberley scores won't show up on it.

(If I'm missing any teams or got any old accounts let me know and I'll update it).

**edit**

Wrote this before reading the later posts about Guildford City having the same thing. Theirs is https://twitter.com/guildfordcity/lists/combinedcounties but it's not been updated for the past couple of seasons.

I want to know how Guildford got on their own list though. I can't see how to do it.

Edited by VPCTFC

Now Guildford 2-1 Spelthorne (Flatman)

Half time. ATT = 100 :)

Now 2-2 (Staples)

3-3 (Baker).....then 3-4 (Staples hat trick)

and now full time!

Edited by Chris Clapham

Great footage as usual TRS, especially as I wasn't at the game myself.

Certainly looks as if both Farnham penalties were harsh to say the least. Anyway nice to get our first 3 pts of the season.