Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non-League day - Witham Town

• 3 weeks later...

No match preview for this game?

Billericay have won 4 on the bounce and Witham have drawn a few games.

Match preview sorted.

I'm aiming to get to The Blue Boar for 9 and I'm told we'll be getting a train from Billericay to Shenfield for 10:15ish.

Match preview here: http://www.billericaytownfc.co.uk/news/general/2340-match-preview-blues-vs-witham-town

Billericay have won 4 on the bounce and Witham have drawn a few games.

Match preview sorted.

I'm aiming to get to The Blue Boar for 9 and I'm told we'll be getting a train from Billericay to Shenfield for 10:15ish.

3 on the bounce. Don't 'murray' it!

From Billericay I think we're getting the 10:17 train to Shenfield, that then gives us a 16 minute wait until we get the next train.  We'll get the one train that stops at Ingatestone.  It'll stop at C******ford at 10:52 and we get out at Witham at 11:03.

On the way back trains leave Witham on the hour and then 16, 29 and 46 minutes of the hour.

Match preview here: http://www.billericaytownfc.co.uk/news/general/2340-match-preview-blues-vs-witham-town

3 on the bounce. Don't 'murray' it!

Bugger!

Erm...

Can we count the Barking game?!

From Billericay I think we're getting the 10:17 train to Shenfield, that then gives us a 16 minute wait until we get the next train.  We'll get the one train that stops at Ingatestone.  It'll stop at C******ford at 10:52 and we get out at Witham at 11:03.

On the way back trains leave Witham on the hour and then 16, 29 and 46 minutes of the hour.

We're going to Witham not Wigan!

10:57 from ricay would be better.

It better take place now!

2-0 down to come back and win 3-2 sapps with 2 and halle pen

It took place Sir managed 3 boozers in C*******d on the way back did Railway had the Bowers 1st team in it :ph34r:  The Plough then the real ale place we did our best to keep it down but sometimes ............. :rolleyes:

It just don't happen .

Ended up in The Moon with Jack No Hat ;)

Archived