Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southern League News

Big J R - Where have I indicated that

Just that you keep reporting their losses.

Whereas the other Hanwell team, in the CCL is doing incredibly well !

Just thought there might be a conflict of support.

Just that you keep reporting their losses.

Whereas the other Hanwell team, in the CCL is doing incredibly well !

Just thought there might be a conflict of support.

OOOPS !

Sorry  -  Disgregard this post completely.  I'm getting mixed up between Hanwell and Hanworth.  Old age definitely creeping on.

You know what they say.......

"Many HANS make light work !"

I see that Hanwell Town threw, sorry, chucked away a two goal lead at Aylesbury this afternoon having gone 2-0 up on 50 and 52 minutes Aylesbury narrowed the deficit on 56 minutes only to equalise with virtually the last kick of the proceedings. This follows another embarrassing home defeat to Godalming Town on Tuesday evening with the 2-1 scoreline flattering Hanwell who netted their consolation goal on the final whistle:

http://godalmingtownfc.co.uk/gt/hanwell-town-1-2-godalming-town/

A report on yesterday's proceeding from Haywood Way indicating that Aylesbury were by far the superior side:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/aylesburyfc/teams/77541/match-centre/1-1608882#report

Karen - Not at all, I'm not sniping at Hanwell Town, just telling it how it is, is it my fault that other members aren't posting about their Club's or the Southern League in general.

I wonder how Hanwell Town will get on today at Bedfont Sports in the FA Cup Preliminary Round, surely they won't slip up at the lowly Combined Counties League outfit.

I wonder how Hanwell Town will get on today at Bedfont Sports in the FA Cup Preliminary Round, surely they won't slip up at the lowly Combined Counties League outfit.

Had a boozy Saturday afternoon out with 'Er Indoors  and friends and left footy alone for a change, so I don't know how they got on.

I'm sure you'll tell us though, Rhodsey.

I see that Hanwell Town went down 2-0 to Royston Town at Garden Walk this afternoon conceding the two goals well into first half and second half stoppage time, the defeat leaves the beleaguered Reynolds Field Club perilously close to the relegation trap door on what could well be a return to the Spartan South Midlands League next season.

A report from the proceedings at Garden Walk last Saturday and another miserable defeat for Hanwell Town:

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/match-reports/match-report-royston-town-v-hanwell-town-3/

http://roystontownfc.freeforums.net/thread/444/royston-hanwell-town

Once again Mr Rhodes taking great delight in posting about another defeat, but still nothing on their win in the FA Cup

Silence is Golden, Karen ??

:ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

I see that Hanwell Town disappointingly exited the prestigious FA Trophy at the Preliminary Round stage this afternoon going down 2-1 to mid table Ryman League Division 1 North outfit Cheshunt at Reynolds Field

Well, well, well - once again Mr Rhodes showing his true colours, posting nothing when Hanwell Town win but as soon as they lose he is quick off the mark to have another of his snide digs

when Hanwell Town win

Karen - Well that's few and far between at the moment isn't it