Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Malky Mackay

Rhodes

Loosely - You must know a lot of Jewish people so in your experiences dealing with them don't you agree that they chase money, hare like, far more than anybody else.

Loosely - So what's your view on the above, you haven't said, it's common knowledge that money is the be all and end all for Jewish people so poor Dave Wheelan has been hung out to dry for simply telling the truth

Loosely - So what's your view on the above, you haven't said, it's common knowledge that money is the be all and end all for Jewish people so poor Dave Wheelan has been hung out to dry for simply telling the truth

Well, we can safely say that what you describe is a stereotype which makes you a racist doesn't it?

Loosely - Not at all, the last thing I am is racist but, like I said, it's common knowledge isn't it that Jewish people chase money far more than anybody else, that's my point.

Loosely - Not at all, the last thing I am is racist but, like I said, it's common knowledge isn't it that Jewish people chase money far more than anybody else, that's my point.

Rhodesly - just because you don't realise that you've made a racist comment doesn't mean that you aren't one.

A comment stereotyping a race is a racist one. The fact that in medieval times the jewish people were not allowed to take up any job or type of commerce other than usury doesn't make it so today.

We just can't seem to get these concepts into your remaining brain cell surely troubles you doesn't it?

Loosely - I just felt so sorry for poor Dave Wheelan that's all, he's clearly a lovely, down to earth, bloke and doesn't have a racist bone in his body yet he has been un-fairly hung out to dry for defending his newly appointed Manager at Wigan, Malky Mackay, who has been treated just as badly if not worse following a vindctive vendetta by his previous Chairman at Cardiff Vincent Tan.

Loosely - I just felt so sorry for poor Dave Wheelan that's all, he's clearly a lovely, down to earth, bloke and doesn't have a racist bone in his body yet he has been un-fairly hung out to dry for defending his newly appointed Manager at Wigan, Malky Mackay, who has been treated just as badly if not worse following a vindctive vendetta by his previous Chairman at Cardiff Vincent Tan.

Well he's been hung out to dry for saying something racist Rhodesly. Malky MacKay is no different. Just like you, all racist.

Well he's been hung out to dry for saying something racist Rhodesly

For saying that Jewish people chase money and calling Chinese people Chinks you mean, have you ever called a Chinese person a Chink out of interest, the word is even in the dictionary.

For saying that Jewish people chase money and calling Chinese people Chinks you mean, have you ever called a Chinese person a Chink out of interest, the word is even in the dictionary.

Well you see Rhodesly - this is why no non league club or even league club would touch you with a bargepole - because they know you are a racist, make openly racist statements and would not only get yourself into trouble but also the club and no-one wants to be tarred with the same brush through any connection with you. If you've ever seen me make such a statement in writing such as you have then I'm sure you'd be able to point to it wouldn't you? Of course I've said it many many years ago as a young person not out of my teens but most of us fortunately learned what was offensive and what was not. I've never said such a thing since the mid 1970s. I don't think the FA look that far back, do you?

Of course I've said it many many years ago as a young person not out of my teens

So you have called Chinese people Chinks then, thanks for answering my original question.

So you have called Chinese people Chinks then, thanks for answering my original question.

And yet you do it still while I haven't in 30 odd years. 

Some of us learned not to be offensive and racist and you and the neanderthals haven't.

Most of the people I know that come from different ethnic backgrounds, including my own Thai daughter in law think our national obsession with political correctness is all rather silly. 

The real racism is that that people like her, who is university educated and speaks several languages is unable to settle in the UK because of our our immigration policies that make it almost impossible.

my own Thai daughter in law think our national obsession with political correctness is all rather silly

I don't think silly is the right word, the problem is that the Loosely's of this World just abide by it no questions asked yet it has totally ruined the society and World we live in today.

I don't think silly is the right word, the problem is that the Loosely's of this World just abide by it no questions asked yet it has totally ruined the society and World we live in today.

I wonder how many politically correct would feel if they suddenly become the only white Brits living in their street. I honestly believe that most would move if they could afford to. 

Romford Boy - Like I said the Loosely's of this World just abide by it don't they, no questions asked, yet it has sadly ruined the World we live in today.

Poor Rhodesly - do you dream about me at night? You can't help thinking about me can you? Nah, stick to your rent boys Cliffy.

Most of the people I know that come from different ethnic backgrounds, including my own Thai daughter in law think our national obsession with political correctness is all rather silly. 

The real racism is that that people like her, who is university educated and speaks several languages is unable to settle in the UK because of our our immigration policies that make it almost impossible.

We let far too many foreign nationals into this country.

We must keep them out, unless they have a genuine reason to live here.

Marriage is not enough.

Marriage is not enough.

Are you suggesting my son should not be allowed to have a proper family life in the country of his birth, just to satisfy simple minded bigots such as yourself? 

Is it a god given right?

We let far too many foreign nationals into this country

We must keep them out

The horse has already bolted I'm afraid!

There's skill shortages in this country which we seem not to be able to fill with people from this country. I think that we need to look at the scope of apprenticeships and work with Colleges/Universities to make sure that going forward we have people with the correct skill sets to bridge the gap.

In the meantime, where do we get those people from?

Also, we are going to get an increasingly ageing population, we are going to need younger workers at some point to generate income in this country.

Yes, we don't want people to come to this country simply to scrounge on benefits, I believe however that will be a minority of people however (although I'm sure the Daily Mail / UKIP will highlight every single case individually in an attempt to distort people's perceptions of what's really going on).

Block immigration at your peril, this country will suffer economically if you do.