Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Irish Goalkeeper Seeking UK Club

Mully

Hi

I have played for a number of Football League clubs in the North of England, and was most recently at Cork City in the Airtricity League.

I have played against the first teams of Derby County, Birmingham City, Sunderland and was never overawed by facing them.  I love a good challenge and will always work hard - great reflexes and shot-stopping and I was also picked by the Irish Academies for a representative U18 International.

I'm 25, 6ft 1, and in good shape, though not match-fit as yet, and looking to move back to the UK and find a club there.  Not too bothered which level of the game I play at so long as it's competitive and I can get the chance to prove myself - pro or semi-pro (Ryman/Southern) is fine for me.

If your team could benefit from a quality goalkeeper, my email address is mullysoccer@hotmail.com and my phone number is 00353876071584.

Archived