Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

all down to.......

Play well and win lads the rest is out of your hands.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> . If I were a Canvey fan the only thing that would worry me would be the mood of the fans and even maybe the team at Bedford. <hr></blockquote><p>News has just come through at Bedford that Kevin slinn (the bloke who scores all our goals, put 3 past the canvey, just short of Ryman prem top scorer for this season) has been ruled out due to an injury recieved last Saturday. I think this is a real blow for us and to our to our chances of geting a result on Saturday.

That is really bad news. he looked a good player when we played you.

Just hope you can hold out for a 0-0 draw then. All we have got to do is beat braintree!!!!

ohh man, seems like i missed loads while on holiday. Cant believe its come to the last game of the season, but i'll be there to cheer on the Team cos its been a cracking roller coaster of a season.<p>Come on you yellows!

More bad news filtering through from the new eyrie, it seems that Roger Ashby has controversaly decided to drop James Heaps our excellent shot stopper and draft in a 18" cuddly interactive Barney doll. At first we were a little taken aback by this decision but we will roar him on all the same.........<p>I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, WERE A HAPPY FAMILY.<p>COME ON BARNEY.

Its no good, im gonna have to go after all. He wont be the first dinosaur ive seen this season. Im glad to see that the Bedford website has woken up to the chances of a big crowd on saturday. Four turnstiles, wooo......I can see a late kick off..about half an hour probs<p>Carjam

No wories Carjam, we had no problems when Newport, Yeovil, Peterborough visited. Over 2000 at each of them games nearer 3000 for one of them. The more the merrier, just don't give Barney too much $hit from behind the goal as he is liable to snap......just like that.

ive heard about barneys rages, legendary among the Hounslow Massiv.

Mass respec

Bald Eagle, this is my last post here. I dont like posting on the Canvey board. Its not my plac too and they seem a pretty ok bunch. Just to say that your turnstiles are gonna have to move pretty fast, I think you and the club are in for a big big suprise if you believe that 2000 is all you are going to see. Get there early.

Kevin Slinn, yes you will miss him. On the other hand just how much do Gravesend want it, that remains to be seen. The Bedford under 13's might have a chance tomorrow. I got this funny feeling that both of the front runners will end up loosing Saturday. <p>

And im wrong<p>Carjam