Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Witham Town 2 - 3 Blues

Brightside Bloke

Massive win! From two goals down Ricay win 3-2 in the space of twelve minutes!!!!

Team = Lumley, OHanlon, Halle, Sheehan, Beavan, Appiah, Pooley, Dunne, Shaw, Benjamin, Njie

Sapp's scores 0n 76 to make it 2-1

Halle penalty All square at 2-2

Sapps shoots 3min's later to make it 2-3

Despite their keeper being the only person ever to manage to get Ricky Sappelton in a head lock

Well done Blues a great comeback 

post-3040-0-04175800-1410021613_thumb.jpg

What an amazing game !.seeing was believing, 2-0 down & looking like an away defeat step up Riki sappleton whose 2nd goal had the touch of an angel ...what a chip over the keeper in the 90th min ! Well done to everybody who made it such a memorable day ...COYB

So much to say and not enough time so in one word.

MAGICAL

:elephant:

Can't really find the words to describe yesterday's game..

Incredible desire from us to come back and win. That could prove to be 3 huge points come the end of the season. I believe for me that was up there with Margate away when we won the league. Unbelievable finish to the game from us.

Morale in the squad must be sky high! Roll on Tuesday night now.

COYB

Awful for 80 minutes and amazing for the last 10.  The boys left it late but did what matters the most, they created chances and took them.

It speaks volumes about the morale, belief and work rate of the squad.

A few highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uL5kzSbZuE

Unfortunately I was Tweeting at the time so I missed filming the winning goal but I did get the lads singing to the fans behind the goal after the match.

Loved Craigs passion when he came up to the supporters at the end. 10/10 right there. 

top effort by one and all.........  (i must lay off that lucazade) 

Archived