Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Awaydays

B378

Mark mentioned on the Frimley thread about impressive away support. With being in the Combined Counties the distance supporters now have to travel to support the team, has been greatly reduced. So in some respects it adds to the number of us travelling away.

The point I am trying to make is why don't opposition clubs cater for the number of supporters that we bring?

For example Colliers Wood sold out of programmes and yesterday, Frimley only had about half a dozen burgers available at half time.

Are attendance figures published anywhere?

From our perspective, how many supporters do we cater for on an average match day?

The attendances are given in the Combined Counties bulletins which are devised and emailed on request by Alan Constable.

Conversely, I won't be at many away games this season. Being a groundhopper (I've visited about 700 grounds) as well as an Ashford fan, I've already visited every ground in the CCFL, so I'm using away days either for odds trip to watch my other team, Bognor, or to visit somewhere new.

Archived