Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Change of Manager at Epsom & Ewell FC

E&E Rich

Same from me.

Wasn't Glynn Mandeville once connected with Bookham back in their CCL Prem days ??

That's correct JR, Glyn is a former Manager at Bookham whilst in the CCL Premier Division, and we have benefited from a number of players from there over time like Alex McGregor, Nathan Ayling, Sam Currie and Mark Jarman to name four. I'm sure there are others, but these guys all made over 100 appearances.

As TTT says, a far sighted appointment, with credit obviously due to those who made the decision!!

That's correct JR, Glyn is a former Manager at Bookham whilst in the CCL Premier Division, and we have benefited from a number of players from there over time like Alex McGregor, Nathan Ayling, Sam Currie and Mark Jarman to name four. I'm sure there are others, but these guys all made over 100 appearances.

As TTT says, a far sighted appointment, with credit obviously due to those who made the decision!!

I thought the name rang a bell !  Now I can put a face to the name.

Luvvly guy.  I wish him well in his promotion.

I also recognise a few of the other names you mentioned, E & E.

Well done to Lyndon on what he has done as a manager and good luck to him in whatever he does next,very nice guy with a great knowledge of the game at this level, no doubt he will be missed by E&E,good luck to Glynn had some words between us in the past but thats part of the game and its good to see him get the managers role.

Cheers Duncs &TTTed

For the kind words and to everyone else who sent me kind messages,

I will miss it but the travelling up from Sussex 3 times a week was too much in the end still looking to stay involved in football but hopefully get something a   bit closer to home good luck to Glyn and the boys for the rest of the season

I wonder if Teffers will be tempted back JR ?

That's a good point, Kroons.

I did have a brief e-mail exchange with him a week or so ago.  Football was'nt mentioned.

Archived