Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lynsey de Paul - RIP

Very sad news folks, we all lusted after her in the 70's didn't we, anyone who says differently is lying through their teeth. RIP:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2778867/As-singer-Lynsey-Paul-dies-64-brutal-past-drove-wage-war-violent-men.html

Maybe you and Jimmy Savile did.

Do you actually know who Lynsey de Paul was, she was multi talented and a song writer in her own right, penning a number of hits for other artists as well as herself. Her love life was like a volume of Who's Who including the likes of Ringo Starr, Roy Wood, James Coburn, Sean Connery, Bill Kenwright, Bernie Taupin, Charles Chandler, George Best and Dudley Moore.

Mr Dacorum - Did I say that, not at all, just the opposite infact

I'm surprised Loosely hasn't sent his condolences on this thread, he would have just reached puberty when Lynsey was at her prime

Have you reached puberty yet Rhodesly?

Yes, I've heard of her Rhodesly, I think I remember my Dad thinking saying that he thought she was attractive. Not within my Mums hearing of course. I'm afraid I can't state an opinion. No doubt you'll insist otherwise.

Mr Rhodes - have you ever thought about seeking professional help for your obsession with Mr Loose. It seems no matter what the topic if the thread you must bring Mr Loose into the equation

Mr Rhodes - have you ever thought about seeking professional help for your obsession with Mr Loose. It seems no matter what the topic if the thread you must bring Mr Loose into the equation

Karen, call me Loose, surely we've known each other long enough to be more casual?

Rhodesly (Mr.) often relies on my opinions, he struggles to form his own until he sees which way I'll go on a topic that he can't understand.

Loosely - I can just see you now, pleasuring yourself over Lynsey, and Pans People for that matter, on Top Of The Pops back in the mid 70's.

Loosely - I can just see you now, pleasuring yourself over Lynsey, and Pans People for that matter, on Top Of The Pops back in the mid 70's.

EEEEEKKKK .................. Make that image go away

EEEEEKKKK .................. Make that image go away

And... it's gone. I kept myself chaste Mrs B. At least until Olivia Newton John came onto the scene.

And... it's gone. I kept myself chaste Mrs B. At least until Olivia Newton John came onto the scene.

Your sexual habits don't seem to have changed much, if at all, in all those years from what I've heard from our mutual friend

Your sexual habits don't seem to have changed much, if at all, in all those years from what I've heard from our mutual friend

I was unaware your mutual friend had taken up an interest in my sexual habits. 

Less still that he knew that I still had a soft spot for ONJ all these years later.

Of course, your interests are no surprise, you don't wear that dirty old mans coat for nothing.

Olivia Newton John was and still is lovely, but probably not in the same class as Julie Christie or Audrey Hepburn IMO. 

Well obviously Alan, but I could never imagine in a million years that either Julie or Audrey would be as smutty in my imagination as Olivia would. In my imagination, of course.

Not really the sort of thread to start bickering with each other, is it ??

Lynsey de Paul dies at 66.  Much too early a death.

R.I.P.

Not really the sort of thread to start bickering with each other, is it ??

Lynsey de Paul dies at 66.  Much too early a death.

R.I.P.

Point your finger in the correct direction please.