Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 11th October Match/Results Thread

Must agree with this Forum becoming dull.What Managers post on here?Millers the exception to the rule,and his team sit top of the pile,so he is hardly going to give you any tips.Molesey could be contenders,Spelthorne have been rumbled it seems.

There you go Smudge wasn't so bad was it ? 

I haven't a clue what managers are on this forum but I bet you they all read it !!!

In Millers case, not really looking for tips Smudge, just comments on teams they have played and maybe a threat to Cove at the moment . 

Unnoticed it seems is Ashford (Mx) who seem to be going along nicely .....out of the CCL clubs I've seen so far, they are the best but that was only one game, you need to see teams more which I plan to do.  Could be a very interesting season....

Smudge you still going and supporting Bedfont Sports or is it another club this season ?  

Completely unrelated (I think) but their cricket club have fallen badly as well Redders. Maybe spending money on the groundshare was their downfall. Maybe it was money they didn't have? Or was it just they had a manager who knew good players and now they don't have that? Perhaps a mix of the two? Tough league the Elite though. Not the sides in it like before when Spelthorne and Epsom Athletic were in it and Battersea, Ripley and a few others were stronger, but still a tough game week in week out.

Completely unrelated (I think) but their cricket club have fallen badly as well Redders. Maybe spending money on the groundshare was their downfall. Maybe it was money they didn't have? Or was it just they had a manager who knew good players and now they don't have that? Perhaps a mix of the two? Tough league the Elite though. Not the sides in it like before when Spelthorne and Epsom Athletic were in it and Battersea, Ripley and a few others were stronger, but still a tough game week in week out.

We follow the Elite league via our website here - http://spiderbee.tripod.com/cwufc/id20.html

I watch games when I can and several teams would be OK in CCL Division 1.

Balham v Tooting Bec may be at Wibbandune on Friday 24th October. Will confirm when I know.

Most of the teams play at Wibbandune these days don't they Chris?!

Officially, Esher FC and Balham U18's play at Wibbandune.

We help out others if and when (and while) we can.

As a football club, we like football :D