Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Sounds like inciting violence to me. presumably the police too if Ralph's word is to be taken and I have no reason to doubt him.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll take your previous good behaviour into account.

Oh dear, I never knew imagining something was a criminal offence, and if that's the best you can do it's quite pathetic. 

If Romford's finest can stop laughing long enough and read the buffoon Ralphs post number 148, where he said he would rather employ a convicted rapist  than an ex-policeman or soldier they will realise the man's a complete nutcase. 

F uck's sake Alan I'm only winding you up. 

F uck's sake Alan I'm only winding you up. 

I thought that was the case, but wasn't 100% sure and thought it may have had something to do with drinking all that delicious Italian wine. 

Like I said, I'll be amazed if Evans kicks a ball in anger for Oldham Athletic

What did I tell you folks, it was never going to happen

What I thought was surprising was the criticism of Gordon Taylor for comparing the Evans case with Hillsborough, I made him spot on

It has all gone quiet where 'pariah' Evans is concerned, nobody will touch him with a barge pole will they and I can see him ending up a dustman or road sweeper.

He'll survive - his prospective father in law is minted.

I read an article the other day about the possibility of him buying a football club. If he was my son in law I would think paying for corrective surgery to be more appropriate.

I see that beleaguered Ched Evans is clinging onto false hope to clear his tainted name, the wealthy father of Evans's girlfriend Natasha Massey has engaged private investigators who have spent considerable time and money trying to dig up flimsy new evidence against his poor victim who Evans unceremoniously raped at a Premier Inn in Rhyl in 2012:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3268281/Convicted-rapist-Ched-Evans-plans-question-inconsistencies-victim-s-lifestyle-police-failings-case-clear-appeal.html

His fiancee must be a Saint to stand by him after all the revelations.

His fiancee must be a Saint to stand by him after all the revelations.

And her father. I dont think many dads would be happy having scum like Evans as a son in law .I know I certainly wouldn't.

And her father. I dont think many dads would be happy having scum like Evans as a son in law .I know I certainly wouldn't.

I couldn't agree more, RB !!