Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ched Evans

Rhodes

Yes, but Luke McCormick isn't one of them is he

I see that, wisely, Ched Evans is considering giving up the beautiful game and starting his own painting and decorating business, good luck to him and good riddance:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854007/Rapist-Ched-Evans-considering-quitting-football-painter-decorator-snubs-Sheffield-United-Tranmere-Rovers.html

Shame - anyone who thinks he should be prevented from earning a living is just pathetic

Not many responsible employers would take on a convicted rapist because of customer safety fears, and the obvious fact that the publicity would be bad for business. Do you think they are pathetic?

How would you feel if your employer took on a rapist and as a result lost so much work that you were made redundant.

Edited by missunderstood

How would any customer know?

They would not.

You don't know the name of the person serving you on Tesco's at the till do you?

If you asked Tesco's they wouldn't tell you anyway.

Its highly unlikely Tesco would employ a rapist because they employ a high proportion of female staff, and they just couldn't take the chance.  

If Tesco covered that up and it got out, it would be adverse publicity for them (Ched Evans is a key example of the reaction from the public).

They are already losing sales due to Aldi/Lidl.

Regardless of what is right or wrong on this subject, I personally think they would be foolish to take the chance.

If Tesco covered that up and it got out, it would be adverse publicity for them (Ched Evans is a key example of the reaction from the public).

They are already losing sales due to Aldi/Lidl.

Regardless of what is right or wrong on this subject, I personally think they would be foolish to take the chance.

Exactly, and at the end of the day if people don't want to be social pariahs dont commit rape. It really is that simple.

:lol:

Loosely - I wondered when you would get in on the act, Missunderstood was spot on when saying if people don't want to become social pariahs don't commit rape and Evans has paid a heavy price for his actions.

Loosely - I wondered when you would get in on the act, Missunderstood was spot on when saying if people don't want to become social pariahs don't commit rape and Evans has paid a heavy price for his actions.

Rhodesly - I don't wonder how long it will take you to realise no-one gives two s hits about what you think because you really are as thick as you make out.

Loosely - That's uncalled for isn't it, as Missunderstood rightly said if people don't want to become social pariahs don't commit rape but you don't appear to agree and even seem to be condoning what Evans despicably did to that poor young girl that night

Yeah whatever Rhodesly, as I said, no-one gives one regarding your opinions.

Loosely - You've got a very bad attitude, as Missunderstood said if people don't want to become social pariahs don't commit rape but, amazingly, you appear to be condoning what Evans did to that poor young girl which will no doubt affect the rest of her life!

Why do you always make it personal Rhodes?

Nobody condones illegal acts of violence towards anyone.

Nor however should anyone prevent any human being from having legal employment as long as their job is compliant with the law.

Anyone on the sex offenders register should not work directly with children or vulnerable adults for example.

Playing football does neither of these. if it did then working in a  car factory would be out as children might use the car - daft isn't it.

A footballer with such a conviction should not however work in community projects or schools with the club where he might be in contact with children IMHO - being on a pitch is not the same. How do you know your club's groundsman has no convictions - bet he/she has not been checked!

Loosely - You've got a very bad attitude, as Missunderstood said if people don't want to become social pariahs don't commit rape but, amazingly, you appear to be condoning what Evans did to that poor young girl which will no doubt affect the rest of her life!

Again Rhodes, no-one cares what you have to say, you've continually made these discussions personal and on top of being a complete hypocrite plainly lie about posts made by other people. Consequently no-one places any value or trust in your posts. I'm afraid you've brought it on yourself.