Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday result

But for an injury time equaliser by Shrewsbury, we'd have dropped into the bottom 3 again - with Leigh coming off the back of heavy defeats against Scarborough and Telford, and Shrewsbury going there after a win at our place, it should have been an away banker - still, just grateful for small mercies at the mo - thanks Mr Street for that late equaliser.

And if we're talking about strikers being important, you only have to look at Leigh - 16 league goals and 11, including the 2 tonight, being scored by McNiven - what would we give to have someone like that?

QPR ????

The best thing to come out of there was the Springett Brothers (sadly Peter is no longer with us ) !!.....

....anyway.....got to be good if we can get people from league clubs with experience ( even if it is QPR !....only joking!!)

As previously mentioned, we must have a good relationship with them...maybe a merger is on the cards ?

Wallis Park Rangers ??

Cheers,

grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif

Quote:
Hirsty said:
QPR ????

The best thing to come out of there was the Springett Brothers (sadly Peter is no longer with us ) !!.....

Do you not remember players like Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis or Phil Parkes? All great players who once graced the QPR colours.

I do indeed remember them Mr Matrix.....and stand by my original comment !

Don't get too wound up about it...it's a personal thing.....against some of my "friends" !! ...goes back a long way......1970 if my memory serves me right ? .....not that I am one to hold a grudge !!

(yeah... ok !! )

Regards,

bisou.gif