Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All change at Hoddesdon Town

Looks like there's been a clean sweep at Lowfield, with the whole of the 1st team management leaving the club. Not too sure but I don't think they had too much say in the matter either. Wonder who is going to take on the job ?

John Field

Hmmmmm that's a strange one. Don't know too much about him. Only that he was boss at Harold Hill in the Olympian League. You would have though that with the job being advertised in The Non League Paper for as long as it was, they would have found someone with a bit more of a pedigree.

Thought Frank & Jake etc did a very good job holding the fort as well. How comes they wasn't given the job on a permanent basis ?

Has this appointment been confirmed? I had heard that Paul Tompkins was in the frame. In addition there are rumours that Jim Mullen and Del Cripps are looking to reignite their coaching relationship from the Codicote days.

& to think only a couple of seasons ago Hoddy were an average Div. 1 side. Poor loyalty shown to the Management it seems.

Hi people! I will comment this one time as it all started from my departure in January!

Hoddesdon Town FC is a disgrace!! They have treated loyal people who lets look at the facts have put the club at it's best state for years! A solid First team and Reserves and a thriving youth section! A team playing a decent brand of football and were good to watch!

They were an average First Division club but were turned into a competitive Premier Division Club!

Due to "big time" attitudes by other members of that club they have contrived to create this situation!! The way Frank and others were treated was a disgrace but not a surprise!! I was treated with the same disgraceful way!!

Now looking from the outside I personally am well away from those people and I think the outgoing staff and hopefully players are too! They will be treated better at another club who are not obsessed with fighting with Cricket Clubs and displaying arrogant rude attitudes to everyone around them!

If they go back down to Division One soon they will have deserved it.

WGC won't be hoovering up any players...unless we lose any. Happy with what we have with just the one addition since pre season.